First day

Third person POV
Eunbi woke up early to wake her 11 children 4:15am time to wake this kids up Eunbi thought.

She went to every room to wake them up"WAKE UP CHILDREN IT'S OUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!"Eunbi',s voice echoed to the whole house"I'm awake"Wonyoung quickly get up and went to Eunbi with a messy hair.

Eunbi just giggle at Wonyoung's face"Whats funny unnie?"Wonyoung ask"You look funny"Eunbi said while laughing then Chaeyeon look at Wonyoung so she can see what Eunbi's laughing for.

"Why are you laughing un-"Before Chaeyeon finish her sentence she laughs hard cause of Wonyoung's face the rest was looking at them weirdly while judging them mentally"You gays are high"Hitomi said while rolling her eyes"Don't you dare roll your eyes on me or else I'm going to poke your eyes"Chaeyeon said glaring at Hitomi.

All of them are done taking shower and now their taking breakfast"So you gay-i mean girls need to behave ok?"Eunbi said"Yes eomma"The maknae line answer"Yah!don't call me eomma"Eunbi glared at the Maknae line they just nod.

They're manager pick them up"So girls this is your first day of school"Their Manager start a conversation"We Know"Yujin savagely said"Yujin you need to respect elders ok"Eunbi said while looking At Yujin"Sorry Unnie sorry manager-nim"Yujin apologized.

"Chaewon unnie"Nako call Chaewon"Yes??"Chaewon raised her right eyebrow"Do you think we can make friends in that school?"Nako asked"We can make friends don't worry all of the students their are good cause my friend once attended that school she she said that most of the students their are idols and the others are Rich students"Chaewon explains Nako just listen.

"Girls were here"Their Manager informed them they all bud their goodbye at their Manager"So all of us are at the same class except Eunbi unnie"Sakura whisper to them except for Eunbi"Hahahaha poor unnie she's alone"Minju said laughing.

"Let's go to the student council president's room to get our schedule and lastly are lockers"Eunbi said gesture the others to come with her the others were chatting and Hyewon....She's just eating some sandwiches

They were playing rock,paper and scissors and the loser gonna knock on the door unfortunately Yena loss and she needs to knock on the door"Mah gawd this is frustrating"Yena whined.

She just knock three times when they hear someone shout from the inside'Come in'.

They went in when they a girl and their a name Kim Y/N they all bow to the girl and they flinch when they hear the girl's voice.

Your POV

So my mom said that there 12 new students i just nod cause my mom was explaining something but I didn't listen"That's the name of the 12 transfer"My mom said i just nod lying that I listen even tho I'm busy chatting BTS.

"Y/N i know your not listening I'm going to repeat it but if you don't listen again I'm going to take your phone away and me and your dad going to stop giving you allowance for 1 whole week"My mom demand i just sigh and listen to her this time.

So their group name is Izone and their 12 girls and blah blah blah i just hope that they're normal and not craze if their leader is already high as a drug lord

After eating dinner with mom,dad,Dahyun unnie and Hanbin oppa.

I went to my bathroom and take a quick shower after that i put on my pink pjs even tho Black is my favorite color i still wear some girly stuff cause I'm straight as a pole.

I put on my headphones put on some songs I tap on the green icon that has a shuffle written on it And the first song that came is Violeta by a girl group cause I don't know who the heck sing it i just add it on my playlist so that i can listen everyday.

Im going to meet a 12 transferee students i hope they behave like any other students in my moms school sigh i just fell asleep after i sigh.

Someone was shaking me violently i open my eyes ready my fist to punch the person who's shaking me like there's something bad happening

I was about to punch the person when i saw Dahyun unnie and stop myself from punching her"What the heck do you want?"I ask irritated"It's time to wake up Ms.President"She smiled"Thanks for waking me up unnie"I thanked her.

After taking a bath i wear my uniform

I went downstairs and seat beside Hanbin oppa"So Y/N do you have boyfriend or girlfriend?"My dad ask all of them look at me"I want to be single until i meet someone who fits my ideal type"I said"But your already 18 years old"My mom said

"I'm sorry but I'm still a minor I don't want to get hurt"i said"Okay but if you found someone interesting in the 12 transferees ask her out okay?"My mom said that make me choke Dahyun unnie quickly pat my back.

"M-mom d-dont say that a-again"i said while coughing"Sorry but promise me to find someone that will make you open your heart"She said i just nod.