Girl WIthout A Fingerprints

- "What's going on...?...
- "The airport has been evacuated..."
- "I'm a soldier... I'm not on duty... Here... are my documents..."
- "Please... can you pass..."
- Woe betide me that he's here... there's a suspect... dangerous...
- "Who?... a terrorist... a madman...?..."
I had been caught or at least that's what they thought, I wasn't surprised to see them, except for him who was an out of the program:
- "Come this way..." - "The police captured her and they're interrogating her..."
- "What's your name?"
- "Ilenia Cortese..."
- "Why do you say to be Ilenia Cortese..."
-" Because I am... I know what you're thinking... despite you try... to take my fingerprints, the computer keeps telling you that in reality I should die... quiet... I did nothing to my hands... you have at least 24 other fingerprinting techniques left...". - Don't beat yourself up...
- "You stole the identity and name of a person who died charred in an accident..."
- Are you sure about what you're saying...?: They taught me that
there are at least two versions of the same story: yours does not coincide with mine.
- You're telling me you managed to escape and then you became a professional assassin, hitman, mercenary..."
- "I didn't come all the way here to hear myself say things that don't really match, I mean the full version of this, not the one that other civilians have told you..." - Anyway, it was late... I should go... I said getting up from my chair.
- Stop I have a gun... I'll shoot!!! The agent screamed and pointed the gun at me.
Fear was no longer part of me by now, in fact I was having fun getting my fears out through others, putting them in a situation where they think they're scaring me instead it's me who's about to become their reality nightmare:
- You should have searched me well.... I'm still dressed and every object I wear...
I went back to the black glass that passed the area of the interrogation room: on the other side there were people watching me, among them him, I started writing on the glass with my hands:
- "What are you doing...?"
- "He's sending a message..."
I hit my head hard against the glass and a huge crack formed on the wall, I turned and saw that the gun that the agent had in his hand had fallen to the ground, I was eaves of blood that blamed me for the forehead: I took off my shirt and bandaged my forehead: I took off my shoes and beat on the glass: the time to see the glass break, the fire alarm started to sound: I entered I found myself in front of Luca looking at me:
- Maybe he was shocked... or maybe he was staring at the scar on my back, I know... not even the tattoo was able to cover it all..."
- He tried to stop me... "he grabbed me by the neck.
- I know that you are a soldier... I know what kind of training you have done and what is your weak point... you do not know who I am or what I am capable of so ... be careful... I told him by breaking his finger (he didn't scream but you could see that he felt pain)..."
He came out of doors and I hid near them and watched them as they went out to go and look for me:
- I don't think she went far... all the exits are blocked and the cameras in the underground car park don't mark anything..."
- "Because it didn't go out..."
- So where is it...?
- She'll be observing us somewhere... don't look for her because she's as if she's already escaped after all, she's the best professional..."
- "Mr. Luca Vangi... sits down... your finger..."
- Well... do you have any questions?
- "No..."
- He has just seen a person he thought was dead...in front of him alive...he has nothing to say..."
- "That's not..."
- She seems like a psychopath...quiet is not that it was just scene...: that speaks any language is multiple, multi-trained...and quiet had not come here for her... I don't think she was going to show up to you like that... you know women... maybe she preferred me to remember her as that little girl... - Anyway...excuse us...
- "For what...?"
- "We gave you a reason to go back to the charity party you hadn't attended in years and you danced with her..."
- "What did she want to do at the dance... why was she there...? and how did she get an invitation...?"
- It's Ilenia Cortese... that girl is full of resources..." - And we who thought she would embrace you or say something instead is always the usual cold and calculating..." - Now we know something... he broke your finger...
- "Okay... I see that you need to metabolize..."
- "I have an observation... you should have declared she's alive... because her fingerprints in the database..."
- "I see that you are awake... it is not that the young lady of is awakened after a rigor mortis ... or after a long sleep, meanwhile she grew up... with whom did she live?.. has entered the list of the most wanted criminals there is an international warrant so as a victim, has passed to the other side so the question we are asking ourselves is not who it is.... that we have understood... the doubt is what is its plan...? What do you have in mind...?"
- "it's not my business... I should go to the hospital and check my finger."
TRANSLATE ITALIAN: " LA RAGAZZA SENZA IMPRONTE DIGITALI":
- " Che sta succedendo...?...
- " L'aeroporto è stata evacuata..."
- " Sono un militare... non sono in servizio...Ecco... i miei documenti..."
- "Prego... può passare..."
- " Menomale che è qui... c'è un sospetto... pericoloso...
- "Chi?... un terrorista... un pazzoide...?..."
Mi avevano beccata o almeno era quello che credevano loro, non ero sorpresa di vederli, tranne lui che era un fuori programma:
- "Venga da questa parte..." - " La polizia l'ha catturata la stanno interrogando..."
- " Come ti chiami...?"
- " Ilenia Cortese..."
- "Perché dici essere Ilenia Cortese..."
-" Perché lo sono... so a cosa stai pensando ... nonostante tu provi... a prendermi le impronte il computer continua a segnalarti che in realtà dovrei morta... tranquillo ...non ho fatto niente alle mani....ti rimangono almeno altre 24 tecniche di rilevamento di impronte digitali..." - " "Non ti abbattere...
- " Hai rubato l'identità e il nome di una persona morta carbonizzata in un incidente..."
- " Sei sicura di quello che stai dicendo...?: a me hanno insegnato che
esistono almeno 2 versioni della stessa storia: la tua non coincide con la mia.
- Mi stai dicendo sei riuscita a scappare e poi sei diventata un'assassina- sicario- mercenaria professionista...."
- "Non sono venuta fin qua per sentirmi dire cose che non coincidono a verità intendo la versione integrale di questa faccenda non quella che hanno raccontato a voi altri civili..." - " Comunque si è fatto tardi... dovrei andare... dissi alzandomi dalla sedia.
- Fermo ho una pistola... sparo!!! Urlò l'agente puntandomi la pistola.
La paura non faceva più parte di me ormai, in realtà mi divertivo a far uscire le mie paure attraverso gli altri, mettendo nella situazione in cui credono di spaventarmi invece sono io che sto per diventare il loro incubò realtà:
- Avresti dovuto perquisirmi per bene.... sono ancora vestita e ogni oggetto che indosso ...
Indietreggiai verso il vetro nero che superava l'aerea della sala interrogatorio: dall'altra parte c'erano delle persone che mi osservavano tra cui lui, mi misi a scrivere sul vetro con le mani:
- " Che sta facendo...?"
- " Sta inviando un messaggio..."
Sbattei forte la mia testa contro il vetro è un enorme crepa si formò sul muro, mi girai e vidi che la pistola che l'agente aveva in mano era caduto a terra, io ero gronda di sangue che mi colpava della fronte: mi tolsi la maglietta e mi bendai la fronte: tolsi le scarpe e battei sul vetro: il tempo di vedere il vetro spezzarsi, l'allarme antincendio partì a suonare: entrato mi trovai davanti Luca che mi guardava:
- "Forse era scioccato... o forse stava fissando cicatrice che avevo sulla schiena, lo so... neanche il tatuaggio era riuscito a coprire del tutto .."
- " Lui provò a fermarmi... "mi afferrò per il collo.
- " Io so che tu sei un militare... so che tipo di addestramento hai fatto e qual'e il tuo punto debole... tu invece non sai chi sono né di cosa sono capace quindi ... stai attento... gli dissi spezzandogli un dito( lui non urlò ma si vedeva che provava dolore)..."
Uscì da porte e mi nascosi lì vicino ad osservarli mentre uscivano per andare a cercarmi:
- " Non credo sia andata lontana... tutte le uscite sono bloccate e le telecamere del parcheggio sotterraneo non segnano niente..."
- " Perché non è uscita ..."
- " Allora dov'è ..."?
- " Sarà da qualche parte ad osservarci... non cercatela perché è come se fosse già scappata dopo tutto è una professionista la migliore..."
- " Signor Luca Vangi... si siede... il suo dito ..."
- " Bene... ha domande...?"
- " No..."
- " Ha appena rivisto una persona che credeva morta... davanti a se viva... non ha niente da dire..."
- " Non quella è..."
- " Sembra una psicopatica... tranquillo non lo è quello era solo scena...: quella parla qualsiasi lingua è pluri, multi addestrata .... e tranquillo non era venuta qui per lei... non credo che avesse intenzione di farsi vedere da te così ... sai le donne... magari preferiva che la ricordassi come quella ragazzina... - " Comunque...scusaci...
- " Per cosa...?"
- " Ti abbiamo dato un motivo per tornare alla festa di beneficenza a cui non partecipavi da anni e hai ballato con lei..."
- " Cosa voleva fare al ballo... perché era lì...? e come ha avuto invito...?"
- "È Ilenia Cortese... quella ragazza è piena di risorse..." - " E noi che credevamo ti avrebbe abbracciato o detto qualcosa invece è sempre la solita fredda e calcolatrice..." - Adesso sappiamo una cosa... ti ha spezzato il dito...
- "Okay... vedo che hai bisogno di metabolizzare......"
- " Ho un osservazione ... avreste dovuto dichiarare che è viva... perché le sue impronte digitali nel database..."
- " Vedo che sei sveglio... non è che la signorina di è risvegliata dopo un lungo... rigor mortis o dopo un lungo sonno, nel frattempo è cresciuta... con chi ha vissuto? ... è entrata nella lista dei criminali più ricercarti c'è un mandato internazionale quindi da vittima, è passata dall'altra parte quindi la domanda che ci stiamo facendo non è chi è.... quello lo abbiamo capito... il dubbio è qual'è il suo piano...? Cos'ha in mente.....?"
-" La cosa non mi riguarda... dovrei andare all'ospedale a controllare il dito".