ENEMY NUMBER ZERO

"As you well know, today is the last closed trial for the preliminary investigation and reopening of the case of the kidnapping, disappearance, presumed death, reappearance of Miss Ilenia Cortese and her mother Candela Abbate: following the facts told by the girl and photographs of her at the time and the story of her adoptive father we managed to reconstruct the events that occurred: she and her mother were kidnapped by two strangers and locked in the car for hours and with the intention of setting fire to the car, the mother managed to break the glass with her head and feet and pushed her daughter out of the car, she fell into a ditch and woke up unconscious, and screamed so told the foster father.
- "Why isn't the foster father here today...?"
- "For work reasons he can't appear in public places..."
- "Not even in a trial involving his adopted daughter...?"
- Not even... for reasons of national security he cannot be here... however, we have filed an application and we have been provided with all the documents required for the case..."
- Anyway...let's go back to the reason... why we are gathered here today... for the discovery and re-appropriation of the identity of Miss Ilenia Cortese, the lady requested the DNA test two months ago and today we have the result of the analyses... 99.9% of the cases are confirmed as paternity, so Mr Federico Cortese, is the biological father of Mrs Ilenia Cortese-Kuznetsov, defence lawyer has something to add...?
- Mr. Federico would like to know the reasons that drove the lady to return now and not before .... as soon as she found her memory ... and especially the important piece, the question that everyone will be asking, even the judge I imagine ... How did it end up in Russia...?"
- Here is the answer...here are the copies of the trials concerning the investigation for multiple violent abuses that the lady suffered by a Russian band in transit from Italy, there are the papers of the trial of the time for kidnapping of minors and trafficking in sexual slaves ... they were all convicted there are also Names of other girls ... Ilenia was not alone ... the judge has become aware of these facts and also she was a defense attorney ... we sent her all the documents ... for safety I have others can reread ... ... we sent her all the documents ... for security reasons, I have others ....
- We are adjourned because Mr. Federico Cortese's lawyer must read the papers..."
Nobody wanted and was able to accept the truth and yet it had always been there under their noses, I was far away, sometimes almost private or I should say tormented by memories, the more I remembered I wanted to forget, is the attempt to ignore or pretend nothing: it was even worse: it made me feel empty, invisible, non-existent ... devoid of identity without purpose in half and to be honest I did not want anyone to know everything in detail, but the photos and cards were so reliable and obvious that even if I wanted to hide it ...
- As you know, at the request of the young lady's adoptive father, a very specific request was made..."
- What would we hear..."
- It is the will... of the young lady... she asks... that the investigation into the kidnapping of Mrs. Ilenia Cortese and her mother Candela Abbate .... we have reopened ... in order to finally catch the perpetrators .... these requests were accepted and therefore had already been filed ... ... but now they will be reopened ... the lady declares that her biological father Mr. Federico Cortese was not and is not extraneous to the facts ...".
- "What?!"
- He says that Mr. Cortese knew that his daughter and his ex-wife would be kidnapped... so that he is in some way involved..."
- "And how can you say such a thing is the only parent you have and then at the time Mr. Cortese was not ...."
- In fact, I do not validate the arrest... first let's see how the investigations proceed... prove your alibis with evidence in court... we want to know where and what he was doing that day ... Mr. Federico Cortese ..."
- So you decided to make war on me... because you think I killed your mother... that's why you became so... you were just a little girl you had nothing to do with it, my sweet little girl..."
- I was... a little girl... and I had nothing to do with it... and yet I was involved you can't see... awakened by the dream... I don't ask you to jump with joy... but don't pretend..."
- "As you can see, Mr. Judge, the girl is very angry with her father for reasons and causes that have been altered..."
- Mr. judge if you see in the divorce papers of my parents... all things that I found in my mother's papers... I was entrusted to both my parents and with him ... my biological father...had an open case with my mother because he did not respect his commitments and duties as parents and...before the accident we hadn't seen each other for two years... so what child are you talking about? ... ...Mr Cortese we have the same surname and that's it ...you are my biological father ... but I have a father who raised me that is the only person I recognize as a parental figure and affective ... apart from my mother who died...I'm neither angry nor sad...let's say that I care about you as much as you do about me...let's feel a reciprocal feeling we observe each other and look at each other with education...I'm here to recognize my existence, to regain my identity...".
- Judge, I would like to spend some time with the young lady at Dinner... After all, I am her biological father and she is my daughter..."
- The young lady is of age... she can decide..."
- There she is... that temperance... that man may have raised you... but you really are..."
- Do not allow yourself...do not dare.... - Anyway... I'm at Luca Vanghi's, so much so.
you know... "I'll cook... don't be late..."
That man was making fun of me, I saw that the first part of my plan was finally concluded, that is, that I had been in court to resolve things in a legal way, bringing to sunlight only a part of the truth, now I had to add only a few pieces of the puzzle, and bring back what was hidden and corrupt to the eyes of all and to do this I had to go down in level to be able to go up, that is to go into mess, break down the plans and plans of my father, the fact that he expected me to do something was quite obvious, but he did not imagine the extent of the damage it would cause him.
- Are you sure I can stay...? ... It's a family dinner.
- This is not a table for deciding whether to pretend to continue with the armistice or to start the war directly... unofficially...anyway...I am calmer if you are there... then I cooked... you are not curious to disappear if I am a good cook..." I said, mentioning a smile.
- I know you know how to do everything..."
- Please... good evening Luca has been a long time..." said my biological father, entering with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.
- Sit down... more of his people must arrive..."
- Adopted father Dad ... he is Mr. Federico Cortese ... I know that you know each other I leave you a moment alone for a moment ... I'm sure that you will have a lot of things to talk about .... - Wow, I'm sure the world is small..." I said, amusingly.
- Here's the newcomer... not in order of importance..." - "Go open Luca...?"
- You... What are you doing... here?!" Luca exclaimed surprised.
- "Let him in...!!!"
- "Giulio, what are you doing here...?" Luca asked him.
- "You're all here..."
- Sorry Mr. Kuznetsov is your adoptive father ...?! that's why ... that building was yours ..." began Giulio surprised. - "Wow...!!!"
- Did I miss something...? ..." asked Luca confused.
- Mr. Kuznetsov is a soldier, scientist, multi-decorated that exists ... is a legend. Julius began.
- Doctor, what brings him here..." Giulio suddenly asked my adoptive father, "I imagine he has come to visit his daughter or he is here for work... I imagine that Ilenia has found his biological father..."
- "Yes, Mr. Cortese..."
- Really... and he's coming too...?
- He's already here, he's your deputy director... Federico Puccini... often uses his mother's surname..."
- "Wow..."
- And how... it's possible...?...!"
- The DNA test"...
Anyway, let's go back to the reason why we're here...You tell him or I'll do it..." he began by looking at my biological father. - Oh ...or maybe you forgot, I'll refresh your memory..."
- Try to stay calm... they are always guests..." began my adoptive father.
- Giulio, I have a file for you, you should read it, if you don't believe what it says there ... I will tell you in another way what I am neither a mercenary nor a professional killer as this gentleman here has made me pass this Mr. Federico Puccini-Cortese, I am an agent, I do not work for a government agency but very secret non-governmental, useless to say that I am undercover and that I am the best, my investigations have led me to reveal certain things that concern us and also Luca....Well, his father is in prison so much, yours died but here there is the answer to all your questions or rather the beginning of the answers, have fun ... I accompany my father to the door must go to Moscow tonight ..."
- "I eat first and then I go...."
- "What is this noise..."
- "It's just the noise of the helicopter landing on the roof..."
- That's why you're like that... tell me what this man told you, my biological father suddenly began.
- What should he have told me...there's a file about you the size of a house...someone wants you in prison...but you already knew that... only so far no one has taken you ... you could stop them... you killed your mother... ah... you thought that only she would be there... luck I was there too... and for your crimes....you passed all the blame on Luca's father "you've passed all the blame on Luca's father "he was also to blame" but you always manage to get away with it ... but how do you do it?!"
-" I'm not the person they described you as... my child..."
- I know... you're worse... when I found out that you were behind it I couldn't believe it... I ran away from the agency and did my own investigation..." - We already met 3 years ago at a negotiation with those of the Yakuza, I had the wig and I was dressed quite well, now remember ... ...when you started to hear about my name the following year you started to spread rumors about me you created a legend ..... I have to thank you it is true I beat up a lot of people, but I was paid to do it was my job and you with your trash you revealed all my missions and you turned them into criminal actions of course the agency can not deny because it is very secret its existence...have left things so they thought it was the lesser evil so knew you can also send me an army, I'm Ilenia Cortese, I have it in my blood ... I'm in-responsibly dangerous is very angry, my rebirth is your condemnation. "I expected an apology... or a bit of guilt, but I like this expression you printed on your face, it's even better than I expected....
- "You bastard...!!!" Giulio shouted suddenly throwing away the pieces of paper that I had in my hand on the table angry.
- Calm down... you can't do anything to him not to lower yourself to his level..." I said, mentioning a smile. - Did you think I was your enemy...? ...In short, you are too busy putting the sand under the carpet now it has come out ... I know that you have many friends who will protect your shoulders ... or enemies who are afraid of you ... remember zero is a number and I am your enemy number 0 so I come first of all, I have always been there ... I do not have a plan based on how you behave I give the best of me, you are the source of livelihood of my anger, feed him and feed him.... watering, every day grows ... you have two solutions or try to stop me or you enjoy the show from the armchair, there 's a human being no one stands still without fighting would not be human, you should defend yourself ... try ... you are given this opportunity ... your surrender would make me yawn ... so you're doing a great job ... "
- I love you...you're my daughter...I've already lost you once...I don't want to lose you again..."
- "Get out of my house..."
- Ilenia... calm down..." said my adoptive father by touching my shoulder.
- Ilenia, your eyes... are very strange... your pupils are dilated, your contact lenses removed..."
- Come on Giulio...? Right...?!...I'll give you a helicopter ride..." - "Giulio stays with her..."
- "What's wrong with you?" My biological father made his debut with anxious air.
- Go away...!!! Get out of this house!!! I shouted iracondas, furious, angry.
I couldn't bear to see the face, the face of Mr. Federico Puccini-Cortese's fake respectability, pretending that everything was going well was good for him, but not for me... so every fiber, vein of my body was screaming and rebelling.
- What are you doing?
- "I'm getting undressed... I have to train..."
- I'll help you... I'll keep you company or as a personal trainer...
- You don't want to..."
- Come follow me... let's go like this... I'll show you my gym..."
- "Damn... wow.... you use all these tools...?"
- "Yes... I mean, look at me, I have a perfect body and I'm well trained..."
- "Okay...!!! Where do we start...?"
- "150 abs, 50 squats, 20 minutes of running on the carpet, pilates..."
Obviously Luca, not being used to it, stopped after only 40 minutes of training.
- "You're not tired...?..."
- "Until I finish the exercises I don't stop..."
- Anyway Giulio is right... you put some nice contact lenses for the eyes are scary..."
- "What lenses...?"
- Oh, my God! You've got dilated pupils... take them off..."
- "They're not slow, it's the color of my eyes..."
- "You have...blue eyes..."
- I had blue eyes after the fall when they kidnapped me... I had vision problems and they opted for me in the eyes... in short, it's a long story..."
- what happened to you...?... tell me..." Giulio said, suddenly taking me by the hand.
- I'm training..."
- Do you want to know how I became a war machine...?"
- "No... tell me why you're so..."
- "So how combative...?" Stop it.
- Sorrowful, sad, distraught, disappointed...you're no longer angry but you have to put a limit, a brake on your impulses I don't know what your plan is but in the end you risk coming out destroyed too...".
- I have also taken this into account... this time there is not my mother trying to save me... or to calm me down... so necessarily... I am ..."
- "You're scared...!"
- No... I haven't felt fear in a while or let it take hold of me... so I can enjoy it a little.
- "Tell me how I can help you...?"
- "Don't fall in love with this version of me... that is, with me and with what you have known..."
- "...you're always you...I don't see any version..."
- I'm dangerous...in every sense...and I'm warning you I don't have time to waste on nonsense..."
- Why am I your weak spot...? ...That's why..."
- "I don't know perfect... it's what everyone wants them to believe, but it's not like that..."
- "I'm your strength..."
- No... when the time comes when maybe... someone will want to kill you or I'll be trapped because of you, I'll kill everyone, including myself, and I'll leave you alone alive..."
- "Are you kidding?!"
- You still don't understand, I'm chasing death... or I'm being pursued by pain or by strange and bizarre events..."
"-You took your father to court... you took your identity back ... why ...?!"
- "I know... I could stay in limbo... hidden in the shadows, it's not that I wanted to... but circumstances led me to make this decision... I didn't have a choice..."
TRANSLATE IN ITALIAN: "NEMICO NUMERO ZERO"
"Come ben sapete oggi si svolgere ultimo processo chiuso per l'indagine preliminare e alla riapertura  riguardo al caso rapimento, scomparsa, presunta morte, ricomparsa della signorina Ilenia Cortese e sua madre Candela Abbate: inseguito ai fatti raccontati dalla ragazza e alle fotografie di lei all'epoca e al racconto del padre adottivo siamo riusciti a ricostruire i fatti accaduti: lei è sua madre sono stati rapiti da due sconosciuti e chiusi in macchina per ore e con l'intento di dare fuoco alla machina, la madre è riuscita con la testa e piedi a rompere il vetro e ha spingere via la figlia fuori dalla macchina, lei è caduta in un fosso e si è risvegliata incosciente, e gridava così ha raccontato il padre adottivo.
- " Perché il padre adottivo non è presente qui oggi...?"
- " Per motivi di lavoro non può apparire in luoghi pubblici..."
- " Neanche in un processo che riguarda sua figlia adottiva...?"
- " Neanche... per motivi di sicurezza nazionale non potrà essere qui... comunque abbiamo presentato istanza e ci sono stati forniti tutti i documenti richiesti per il caso..."
- " Comunque...torniamo al motivo... per cui siamo riuniti qui oggi... per il ritrovamento e riappropriazione d'identità della signorina Ilenia Cortese, la signorina ha richiesto 2 mesi fa il test del DNA e oggi abbiamo il risultato delle analisi...al 99,9 % è confermata la paternità, quindi il signor Federico Cortese, è il padre biologico della signora Ilenia Cortese-Kuznetsov, avvocato difensore ha qualcosa da aggiungere...?"
- " Il signor Federico vorrebbe sapere il motivi che hanno spinto la signorina a tornare ora e non prima.... appena ha ritrovato la memoria ... e sopratutto il tassello importante, la domanda che si staranno chiedendo tutti, anche il signor giudice immagino... Come è finita in Russia...?"
- " Ecco la risposta...qui ci sono le copie dei processi riguardo alle indagine per violenti abusi plurimi che la signorina ha subito da parte di una Banda russa in transito dall'Italia , ci sono le carte del processo dell'epoca per rapimento di minore e tratta di schiavi sessuali...sono stati tutti condannati ci sono anche Nomi di altre ragazze ...Ilenia non era sola ...il giudice è venuto a conoscenza di questi fatti e anche lei avvocato difensore... le abbiamo inviato tutti i documenti... per sicurezza ne ho altri può rileggerli..."
- " Ci aggiorniamo perché l'avvocato del signor Federico Cortese deve leggere le carte..."
Nessuno voleva e riusciva ad accettare la verità eppure era sempre stata lì sotto al loro naso, ero lontana, a volte quasi privata o dovrei dire anche tormentata da ricordi, più ricordavo più volevo dimenticare, è il tentativo di ignorare o far finta di niente: era anche peggio: mi faceva sentire vuota, invisibile, inesistente... priva d'identità senza scopo ne metà e a dire è vero non volevo che nessuno sapesse tutto nei dettagli, ma le foto e le carte erano talmente attendibili e palesi che anche se avessi voluto nasconderlo...
- " Come ben sapete su richiesta del padre adottivo della signorina è stata avviata fatta una richiesta ben precisa..."
- " Quale sarebbe sentiamo..."
- " È volontà...della signorina... lei richiede... che le indagini sul rapimento della signora Ilenia Cortese e sua madre Candela Abbate .... siamo riaperte...per poter finalmente prendere i colpevoli....queste richieste sono state accolte e quindi erano già state archiviate....?... ma adesso verranno riaperte e ...la signorina dichiara che suo padre biologico il signor Federico Cortese non fosse e non sia estraneo ai fatti..."
- " Cosa?!"
- " Dice che il signor Cortese sapeva che sua figlia e la sua ex moglie sarebbero stati rapiti... quindi che sia in qualche modo coinvolto...."
- " E come può dire una cosa del genere è l'unico genitore che ha e poi all'epoca il signor Cortese non era ...."
- " Infatti non convalido il fermo... prima vediamo come procedono le indagini... dimostrate con delle prove in tribunale i vostri alibi... noi vogliamo sapere dove e cosa stesse facendo quel giorno... il signor Federico Cortese..."
- " Quindi hai deciso di farmi la guerra... perché credi che abbia ucciso tua madre... per questo sei diventata così... tu eri solo una bambina non c'entravi niente, la mia dolce bambina..."
- " Ero... una bambina... e non c'entravo niente... eppure sono rimasta coinvolta non vedi... ?...svegliati dal sogno... non ti chiedo di saltare di gioia... ma non fingere...."
- " Come vede signor giudice la ragazza è molto arrabbiato con il padre per motivi e cause alterati..."
- " Signor giudice se vede nella carte del divorzio dei miei... tutte cose che ho trovato tra i documenti di mia madre... io ero affidata ad entrambi i miei genitori e con lui ... il mio padre biologico....aveva una causa aperta con mia madre perché lui non rispettava i suoi impegni e doveri da genitori e ...prima dell'incidente erano due anni che non ci vedevamo... quindi di che bambina parli... ? ...signor Cortese abbiamo lo stesso cognome e basta ...sei il mio padre biologico... ma io un padre ce l'ho  colui che mi ha cresciuto cioè l'unica persona che riconosco come figura genitoriale ed affettiva ... a parte mia madre che è morta...non sono ne arrabbiata  ne triste... diciamo che mi importa di te come a te di me...proviamo un sentimento reciproco ci ci osserviamo e scrutiamo con educazione... io sono qui per riconoscere la mia esistenza, per riappropriarmi della mia identità..."
- " Giudice io vorrei passare un po' di tempo con la signorina andare a Cena... dopotutto sono il suo padre biologico e lei è mia figlia..."
- " La signorina è maggiorenne.... può decidere lei ..."
- " Eccola.... quella temperanza.... quel uomo ti avrà pure cresciuto.... ma sei davvero..."
- " Non ti permettere... non osare.... - "Comunque... sto da Luca Vanghi, tanto lo
conosci... , cucino io... non fare tardi..."
Quel uomo si stava prendendo gioco di me, ve' visto che la prima parte del mio piano era finalmente concluso, cioè che ero stata nel tribunale a risolvere le cose in modo legale, portando alla luce del sole solo una parte della verità, adesso dovevo aggiungere solo alcuni tasselli del puzzle, e riportare quello che era nascosto e corrotto agli occhi di tutti e per fare questo dovevo scendere di livello per poter salire cioè entrare in scombussolare, scomporre i piani e i progetti di mio padre, il fatto che si aspettasse che io facessi qualcosa era abbastanza palese, però non immaginava l'entità del danno che gli avrebbe procurato.
- " Sei sicura che posso rimanere...? ... è una cena di famiglia".
- " Non questo è una tavola per decidere se fingere di continuare con l'armistizio o dare il via direttamente alla guerra... in via ufficiosamente...comunque ...sono più calma se ci sei tu... poi ho cucinato... non sei curioso di scomparire se sono una brava cuoca..." dissi accennando un sorriso.
- " So che sai fare tutto..."
- " Prego... buonasera Luca è passato tanto tempo..." disse mio padre biologico entrando con un mazzo di fiori in mano.
- " Sedetevi... devono arrivare altre sue persone..."
- " Padre adottivo Papà ... lui è il signor Federico Cortese ...so che vi conoscete vi lascio un attimo soli un attimo... sono sicura che avrete un sacco di cose di cui parlare.... - " Wow certo che il mondo è piccolo..." dissi diverto.
- " Ecco l'ultimo arrivato... non in ordine di importanza..."- " Vai ad aprire Luca...?"
- "Tu... che ci fai...qui?!" Esclamò sorpreso Luca.
- " Fallo entrare...!!!"
- " Giulio che ci fai qui...?" Gli richiese Luca.
- " Ci siete proprio tutti...."
- " Scusa il signor Kuznetsov è tuo padre adottivo ...?! ecco ...perché quel palazzo era tuo..." esordì sorpreso Giulio. - " Wow...!!!"
- " Mi sono perso qualcosa....? ..." chiese confuso Luca.
- " Il signor Kuznetsov è un soldato, scienziato,pluridecorato che esista ... è una leggenda. Esordì Giulio.
- " Dottore cosa lo porta qui...." chiese improvvisamente Giulio a mio padre adottivo.- " Immagino sarà venuto a trovare sua figlia o è qui per lavoro... immagino che Ilenia abbia trovato il suo padre biologico..."
- " Si è il signor Cortese..."
- " Davvero... e sta arrivando anche lui...?"
- " È già qui è il tuo vice direttore... Federico Puccini... usa spesso il cognome della madre..."
- " Wow..."
- "E come... è possibile...?...!"
- " Il test del DNA"...
Comunque torniamo al motivo per cui siamo qui...Glielo dici tu o faccio io..." esordì guardando il mio padre biologico. - Oh ...o forse ti sei scordato ti rinfresco la memoria..."
- " Cerca di stare calma... sono sempre ospiti..." esordì mio padre adottivo.
- " Giulio ho un fascicolo per te sarà il caso che lo leggi, se non crederai a quello c'è scritto lì ... ti dirò in altra cosa io non sono né una mercenaria ne un assassina professionista come mi ha fatto passare questo signore qui il signor Federico Puccini-Cortese, sono un agente, non lavoro per un agenzia governativa ma segretissima non governativa, inutile che dica che sono sotto copertura e che sono la migliore, le mie indagini mi hanno portato a rivelare certe cose che ci riguardano e anche Luca....Be' tanto suo padre è in prigione, il tuo è morto però qui c'è la risposta a tutte le vostre domande anzi l'inizio delle risposte, buon divertimento... io accompagno mio padre alla porta deve andare a Mosca stasera..."
- " Mangio il primo e poi vado...."
- "Cos'è questo rumore..."
- " È solo il rumore dell'elicottero che sta atterrando su tetto..."
- " Ecco perché sei così... dimmi cosa ti raccontato quest'uomo esordì mio padre biologico di colpo."
- " Cosa avrebbe dovuto raccontarmi...c'è un fascicolo su di te grande quanto una casa... qualcuno ti vuole in carcere... ma questo lo sapevi già ... solo che finora non ti ha ancora preso nessuno ... tu potevi fermarli....hai ucciso la mamma.... ah... tu credevi che ci sarebbe stata solo lei... fortuna c'ero anch'io... e per i tuoi a crimini....hai scaricato tutta la colpa sul padre di Luca " anche lui aveva le sue colpe" ma tu riesci sempre a cavartela svignartela...ma come ci riesci?!"
-" Io non sono la persona che ti hanno descritta... bambina mia..."
- " Lo so... tu sei peggio... quando ho scoperto che dietro c'eri tu non riuscivo a crederci... sono scappata dall'agenzia e ho fatto da sola le mie indagini ...." - " Ci siamo già incontrati 3 anni fa a una contrattazione con quelli della Yakuza, avevo la parrucca ed ero travestita abbastanza bene, adesso ricordi... ? ...quando hai iniziato a sentire del mio nome l'anno dopo hai cominciato a spargere voci su di me hai creato una leggenda .... ti devo ringraziare è vero ho picchiato un sacco di gente, ma ero pagata per farlo era il mio lavoro e tu con le tue fandonie hai svelato tutte le mie missioni e le hai trasformate in azioni criminali ovviamente l'agenzia non può smentire perché è segretissima la sua esistenza...hanno lasciato le cose così hanno pensato che fosse il male minore quindi saputo puoi anche mandarmi un esercito, io sono Ilenia Cortese, ce l'ho nel sangue... sono in-responsabilmente pericolosa è molto arrabbiata, la mia rinascita è la tua condanna.- " Io mi aspettavo delle scuse... o un briciolo di senso di colpa, ma questa espressione che hai stampato in faccia mi piace, è addirittura meglio di quanto mi aspettassi....
- " Tu bastardo...!!!" Gridò improvvisamente Giulio buttando via i pezzi di carta che le avevo in mano sul tavolo arrabbiato.
- " Calmati... tanto non puoi fargli niente non abbassarti al suo livello..." dissi accennando un sorriso. - " Credevi che il tuo nemico fosse io...? ...Insomma sei troppo occupato a mettere la sabbia sotto al tappeto adesso è venuto fuori...so che hai tanti amici che ti proteggeranno le spalle... o nemici che hanno paura di te... ricorda lo zero è un numero e io sono il tuo nemico numero 0  quindi io vengo prima di tutti, sono sempre stata lì... non ho un piano in base a come ti comporti io do il meglio di me, sei la fonte di sostentamento della mi rabbia, lo alimenti e lo nutri... la annaffi, ogni giorno cresce... hai due soluzioni o provi a fermarmi o ti godi lo spettacolo dalla poltrona, ve' sei un essere umano nessuno sta fermo senza lottare non sarebbe umano, dovresti difenderti...provaci.. ti è concesso questa possibilità... la tua arresa mi farebbe sbadigliare... quindi stai facendo un ottimo lavoro..."
- " Io ti voglio bene...sei mia figlia... ti ho già persa una volta non voglio perderti di nuovo..."
- " Esci da casa mia..."
- " Ilenia... calmati..." disse mio padre adottivo toccandomi la spalla.
- " Ilenia i tuoi occhi... sono molto strani ... hai le pupille dilatate togliti le lenti a contatto..."
- " Andiamo Giulio...? Giusto...?!...Ti do un passaggio in elicottero ..." - " Giulio resta con lei..."
- " Cos'hai stai male...?" Esordì con aria preoccupata il mio padre biologico.
- " Vattene...!!! Esci da questa casa!!! Gridai iraconda, furiosa, arrabbiata.
Non sopportavo vedere il volto, la faccia da finto perbenista del signor Federico Puccini-Cortese, fingere che andasse tutto bene riusciva a lui, ma non a me... quindi ogni fibra, vena del mio corpo gridava si ribellava.
- " Che fai?!"
- " Mi spoglio... devo allenarmi..."
- " Ti aiuto... ti faccio compagnia o da personal trainer ...
- " Non ti conviene..."
- " Vieni seguimi... andiamo così... ti faccio vedere la mia palestra ..."
- "Accidenti... wow... tu usi tutti questi attrezzi...?"
- " Si... insomma guardami ho un fisico perfetto e sono ben allenata..."
- "Okay...!!! Da dove cominciamo...?"
- " 150 addominali, 50 squat, 20 minuti di corsa sul tappeto, pilates..."
Ovviamente Luca non essendo abituato si fermò dopo solo 40 minuti di allenamento.
- " Non sei stanca...?..."
- " Finché non finisco gli esercizi non mi fermo..."
- "Comunque ha ragione Giulio... hai messo delle belle lenti a contatto per gli occhi sono spaventose..."
- " Quali lenti...?"
- " Oddio!!! hai le pupille dilatate... toglieteli..."
- "Non sono lenti è il colore dei miei occhi..."
- " Tu hai...gli occhi azzurri..."
- " Avevo gli occhi azzurri in seguito alla caduta quando mi hanno rapita... avevo problemi di vista e mi hanno optato all'occhi... insomma è una lunga storia..."
- " cosa ti è successo...?... raccontami..."  disse Giulio improvvisamente prendimi per mano.
- " Mi sto allenando..."
- " Vuoi sapere come sono diventata una macchina da guerra...?"
- "No... dimmi perché sei così ..."
- " Così come combattiva...?" Lo interruppi.
- " Addolorata, triste, affranta, delusa...non sei più arrabbiata ma devi porre un limite, un freno ai tuoi impulsi io non so quale sia il tuo piano ma alla fine rischi di uscirne distrutta anche tu..."
- " Ho messo in conto anche questo... stavolta non c'è mia madre che cerca di salvarmi... o di calmarmi... quindi per forza ... sono ..."
- " Sei spaventata...!"
- " No... la paura è da un po'che non la provo oppure che la lascio impadronirsi di me... così posso godermela un po'..."
- " Dimmi come posso aiutarti...?"
- " Non ti innamorare di questa versione di me...cioè di me e di quello che hai conosciuto..."
- "... sei sempre tu...non vedo versioni..."
- " Sono pericolosa... in tutti i sensi...e ti avviso non ho tempo da sprecare in sciocchezze..."
- " Perché sono il tuo punto debole...? ...Per questo.."
- " Non so perfetta...è quello che vogliono che credano tutti, ma non è così ..."
- " Sono il tuo punto di forza.."
- " No... quando arriverà il momento in cui forse... qualcuno vorrà ucciderti o sarò in trappola  per colpa tua, ucciderò tutti compresa me stessa e lascerò solo te in vita..."
- " Scherzi?!"
- " No hai ancora capito, io inseguo la morte... o sono perseguita dal dolore o da eventi strani e bizzarri..."
-"Hai portato tuo padre in tribunale... ti sei ripresa l'identità ... perché ...?!"
- " Lo so... potevo rimanere nel limbo...nascosta nell'ombra, non è che ne avessi voglia...ma le circostanze mi hanno portato a prendere questa decisione no ho avuto scelta... "