THE WRATH OF ACHILLES

The Wrath of Achilles mentioned in the proem of the Iliad is the one that "Infinities gave mourning to the Achaeans", that is, the one that caused deaths among the Greeks allied precisely to Achilles, the one that led him to refuse to fight when Agamemnon, forced to renounce the slave Briseide to remove the curse of Brise, priest of Apollo, from the Greek camp, claimed to have in exchange the slave Criseid of Achilles.
Achilles will return to his decision, pushed again by Ira, only at the death of his cousin, confidant and lover Patrocloe to the subsequent desecration of his remains by Hector.
I was furious... so... which had taken something that belonged to me... one of them had managed to escape... they had entered my house, and they had disturbed me and now it was my turn to enter and throw down the building.
- You... You are..."
- It's me already... open the door... if you want to live..." - Don't worry, I won't do anything to you... open the door..."
- Don't try to open the door...?" - "The glass is bulletproof and pierced anyway... that club won't be enough to break it..." said a guy seeing in front of me, talking to me through the glass.
- You have eyes... but you insist on not seeing... or rather you stare... but you don't look at them..."
I grabbed my bat... I began to crack, in reality I only needed a shot and the glass exploded into a thousand feet:
- Don't give me your back... were you leaving...? ... I know they sent you here to tell me I couldn't get in...!... and instead I got in... go ahead and keep walking... so much so that there are cameras...". - "Oh you pulled out the gun..."
I approached him and told him:
- Your name is Max you are 30 years old, I know everything about you and indeed about everyone...you got a girl pregnant, maybe you love her or maybe you're shitting yourself...I'll kill you so at least you won't assume your responsibilities, or I'll let you decide...".
He shot me, but I grabbed the bullet with my nails.
- Now you're moving...?
- So you came all the way here to look for this... Giulio said coming out of the elevator with two guys with masks on their faces. - "Activate the gas..."
- You are not human..." Giulio began surprised and shocked.
- You're done..." I asked him laughing.
- I didn't come all the way here to have you do me the insole... I'm here to answer 2 questions and then to take back what is mine..." - In the meantime, I'm going to the interrogation room..."
- You won't get to the end of that living corridor..." Giulio said, taking off his gas mask.
- Want to bet...?"... see you at the finish line... wish me luck..."
The crossing of that corridor, was a light exercise of rhythmic gymnastics or yoga with a bit of contortionism, in practice they had shot each other.
- Your shoulder is bleeding..." began Giulio seeing me at the end of the corridor.
- Look behind me... what seems to be the worst is not me, but your colleagues... I said taking a pizza from my hair, I sat down on the floor, I moved my shoulder, I pulled out the bullet, then I took the grinding wheel I had in my pocket and I tied my hats.
- We go in... ?...I said, raising myself up and holding out my hand to him, but he didn't help me to get up:
- "Thanks anyway..."
- For whom do you work...?... You can't do it all by yourself, because you're sabotaging our investigations...? Giulio asked me.
- If I told you I should kill you so change the question in short ... there is always or a way to ask a question .... if you try to get to the answer ... use your brain ..."
- Because you came here today...from what I know you are a ghost until now you have always acted incognito and with great caution because now you have decided to come out of the closet...what are you running from...?"
- Actually it was you who brought me out of the closet your investigations brought me here we were both looking for or staring at the same thing just that you didn't have the complete picture you have no idea ..."
- "What do you mean...?"
- You work so much... anyway for you that case is closed, for me it is being developed... I'm waiting for the twists ... but I have to thank you for you, you gave me some interesting insights ..."
- "What do you mean...?"
- My case... Ilenia Cortese... I didn't die and you... for a long time you believed this... and then there's my mother who stuck her nose where it shouldn't have been and I didn't understand it, you had the key to my question in that file... and you know what file I'm talking about...".
- "Wow...you're crazy...who trained you to say shit...?"
- Believe me, I'm very trained, the one who sent you here to question me.... - He should start to be afraid, that thing he took from me...it's nothing compared to what I'm about to take from him...I don't want to go back to the place where I deserve to be...as that person says, I'll burn everything down, I'll take down this building, since it's mine...I'm communicating that I'm the owner of the building, I brought the documents and I sent an e-mail notification...
- "What are you...?" - "You..."
- Ah...Say hello to my father, or rather he's looking at us...I said, "Say hello to the camera. - I'll kill you just as he killed my mother, you and his friends... you pointed the real gun in your head when you thought of conceiving me... be careful that sooner or later the shot could start.
- "I know you're looking for my point or the right time to attack me... you make me a bad person and you have no idea how... you prepare for my grim wrath..."
- You can use any weapon you want, Giulio, Luca even my mother's body if you want... you made me pass for a professional killer... you have no idea how much I am his professional, other than these losers who work for you, you want to know what I have become...? ... are your worst nightmare... Get ready... I said screaming and clapping my hands on the table while I was fixing The Camera.
- Calm down... you may know what you're talking about...?
- Giulio, if you try to manifest yourself in front of me without a valid reason, I will send you to the entrance of the other world and if you continue ... I will kill you....
TRANSLATE ITALIAN
L'Ira di Achille citata nel proemio dell'Iliade è quella che "Infiniti addusse lutti agli Achei", ovvero quella che causò morti tra i Greci alleati per l'appunto di Achille, quella che lo spinse a rifiutarsi di combattere quando Agamennone, costretto a rinunciare alla schiava Briseide per allontanare la maledizione di Brise, sacerdote di Apollo, dal campo Greco, pretese di avere in cambio la schiava Criseide di Achille.
Achille tornerà sulla sua decisione, spinto nuovamente dall'Ira, solo alla morte del cugino, confidente e amante Patrocloe alla successiva dissacrazione delle sue spoglie da parte di Ettore.
Ero furiosa... così... quali avevano preso qualcosa che mi apparteneva ... uno di loro era riuscito a scappare... erano entrati nella mia casa, e mi avevano disturbato e ora toccava a me, entrare e buttare giù il palazzo.
- " Tu... Sei..."
- " Già sono io... apri la porta... se vuoi vivere..." - " Tranquillo non ti farò niente... apri la porta..."
- " Non provate ad aprila porta...?"- "Tanto il vetro è antiproiettile e sfondamento... non basterà quella mazza a spaccarla..." disse un tizio vedendo davanti a me, parlandomi dal vetro.
- " Hai gli occhi ... ma ti ostini a non vedere... anzi tu fissi... ma non le guardi ..."
Impugnai la mia mazza... incominciai a spaccare, in realtà mi bastò un colpo e il vetro esplose in mille piedi:
- " Non darmi le spalle... te ne stavi andando...? ... so che ti hanno mandato qui per dirmi che non potevo entrare...!... e io invece sono entrata... vai pure continua a camminare... tanto ci sono le telecamere..." - " Oh hai tirato fuori la pistola..."
Mi avvicinai a lui e gli dissi:
- " Ti chiami Max hai 30 anni, so tutto di te anzi di tutti ...hai messo incinta una ragazza forse la ami o forse ti stai cagando sotto...ti uccido così almeno non ti assumerai le tue responsabilità, oppure ti lascio decidere ..."
Lui mi sparò, ma io afferrai il proiettile con le mie unghie.
- " Adesso ti sposti...?"
- Così sei venuta fin qui per cercare questo... disse Giulio uscendo dall'ascensore con due tizi con la maschera in faccia.- " Attivate il gas..."
-  " Tu non sei umana..." esordì sorpreso e scioccato Giulio.
- " Hai finito..." gli chiesi ridendo.
- " Non sono venuta fin qui per farmi fare il solettino da te... sono qui per rispondere a 2 domande e poi per riprendere ciò che è mio..." - " Io intanto mi avvio nella sala interrogatorio.."
- " Non arriverai alla fine di quel corridoio viva..." disse Giulio togliendosi la maschera antigas.
- "Vuoi scommettere...?"... ci vediamo al traguardo.. augurami buona fortuna..."
L'attraversata di quel corridoio, fu una leggerò esercizio di ginnastica ritmica o yoga con un po' di contorsionismo, in pratica si erano sparati tra di loro.
- " la tua spalla è sanguinante..." esordì Giulio vedendomi alla fine del corridoio.
- " Guarda dietro di me... quella che sembra stare peggio non io, ma i tuoi colleghi... dissi prendendo una pizza dai miei capelli,  mi misi a sedere per terra, spostai la spalla feci uscire il proiettile, poi presi la moletta che avevo in tasca e mi legai i cappelli.
- " Entriamo... ?...dissi alzandomi porgendogli la mano, ma lui non mi aiutò ad alzarmi:
- "Grazie lo stesso..."
- "Per chi lavori ...?... Non puoi far tutto da sola, perché stai sabotando le nostre indagini...? Mi chiese Giulio.
- " Se te lo dicessi dovrei ucciderti quindi cambia domanda insomma ...c'è sempre o una via per porre una domanda .... se ci provi arriverai alla risposta... usa il cervello ..."
- " Perché sei venuta qui oggi...da quanto ne so io tu sei un fantasma finora hai sempre agito in incognito e con molta cautela perché adesso hai deciso di uscire allo scoperto...da cosa stai scappando...?"
- " In realtà sei stato tu che mi hai fatto venire allo scoperto le tue indagini mi hanno portato qui entrambi stavamo cercando o fissando la stessa cosa solo che tu non avevi il quadro completo non hai idea ..."
- " A cosa ti riferisci...?"
- " Lavori così troppo... comunque per te quel caso è chiuso, per me è in fase di sviluppo ... aspetto i colpi di scena ...però ti devo ringraziare grazie a te, mi hai fornito degli spunti interessanti..."
- " A cosa ti riferisci...?"
- " Il mio caso... Ilenia Cortese... non sono morta e tu... per un lungo periodo hai creduto questo ...e poi c'è mia madre che ha ficcato il naso dove non doveva e io non l'avevo capito, tu avevi la chiave alla mia domanda in quel fascicolo... e sai di che fascicolo sto parlando..."
- " Wow ....tu sei matta... chi ti ha addestrata a dire cazzate...?"
- " Credimi sono molto addestrata, colui che ti ha mandato qui ad interrogarmi.... - Dovrebbe iniziare ad avere paura, quella cosa che lui mi ha preso ...non è nulla in confronto a quello che gli sto per togliere io... io non voglio tornare nel posto in cui merito di stare... come dice quella persona, Io brucerò tutto, butterò giù questo palazzo, dal momento che è mio... da comunico che sono la proprietaria del palazzo, ho portato i documenti e ho mandato una mail di notifica...
- " Cosa stai...?"- " Tu..."
- "Ah...Salutami mio padre, anzi ci sta guardando...dissi facendomi un cenno di saluto alla telecamera. - "Io ti ucciderò come lui ha ucciso mia madre, tu e i suoi amici... la vera pistola te la sei puntata in testa quando hai pensato di concepirmi... stai attento che prima o poi potrebbe partire il colpo."
- "So che stai cercando il mio punto o il momento giusto per potermi attaccare...   tu mi rendi una persona cattiva  e non hai idea quanto...  preparati alla mia ira funesta..."
- " Puoi usare pure tutte, gli armi che vuoi Giulio, Luca anche il cadavere di mia madre se vuoi... mi hai fatto passare per una assassina professionista... non hai idea di quanto io sua professionale, altro che questi sfigati che lavorano per te, vuoi sapere cosa sono diventata...? ... sono il tuo peggior incubo... Tieniti pronto... dissi sbraitando e battendo le mani su tavolo mentre fisavo La telecamera.
- " Calmati... si può sapere di cosa parli...?"
- " Giulio se proverai a manifestarsi davanti a me senza un motivo valido, io manderò all'ingresso dell'altro mondo e se continui ... ti ammazzerò....