SECRET ON PAPER

- "You cut your hair...shaved to zero..."
- I felt like Samson this morning: you know .... of Samson who possessed exceptional strength. The secret of his strength was in his hair and so his enemies, knowing that they could not do anything in a hand-to-hand combat, thought they could defeat him using cunning, something in which he actually sinned a bit: he fell in love with Delilah but he betrayed him and at night, while he was sleeping, he cut off his hair. Samson without hair had lost the strength that had made him invincible and so the enemies to make sure that he could no longer oppose them blinded him. They forgot, or rather did not give much importance to the fact that sooner or later his hair grows back and as he grew back his strength also returned and so when he felt to be as strong as it once was, Samson was led to the temple in the middle of a banquet where his enemies honoured one of their gods and with two strokes destroyed the largest columns of the building making it collapse. He died this time, but with him also three thousand Philistines.
He looked at me, suddenly he pushes me against the wall and stares straight into my eyes:
- Don't hit me, don't kick me... I know you know a lot of defense techniques..." - I come in peace... I wanted to see you... and you too..." he said laughing.
- Agent take off.... - "What's going on...?"
- "...Luca..."
- So at this point ... you can not admit that you felt something ... for me ... you jumped on me thousands, hundreds of times ... even if every time we have never finished nothing ... and then you say you are not virgin ..."
- "What are you doing here...?" Luca asked me.
- Ready there is an international arrest warrant against her..." he replied to Luca.
- You weren't the best, lethal... and you got arrested..." Luca said.
- I came to see Giulio I missed..." - Instead, you tell me... You're not even a little angry..." I asked him sarcastically as I turned to Luca.
- For what ... because you deceived him or maybe because you have feelings for him..."
I grabbed Giulio for the tie and I told him:
- "I gave it to you... I didn't think you'd keep it..."
- "Let him go..."
- Shut up...!!!! Giulio shouted to Luca. - "We're having a conversation..."
- "Anyway, your necklace...it's in my right pocket...if you leave your neck behind..."
- "I have 2 hands..."
- "Don't raise your leg like that... stay still... that's there..."
- I hope that you have learned the lesson of the last time... "
- "Don't worry... I have not put neither chip nor gps ... but since you are not getting out of here ... put on the necklace ... sent back is handcuffed..."
I grabbed him and turned his arm back: I took the gun he had behind his back:
- You don't shoot anyway... you get hurt and send to the end of your life...if it's really singular..." he said, looking at me, laughing.
- "What do you prefer to be hurt or dying...?" - You took my necklace...you have no idea what you did...and if you hadn't given it to me I would have killed you..."
- Okay... I get it... you're not kidding... you're serious. - That's why I brought him...Luca..."
I shot Luca on the shoulder:
- Then I'll reduce him to the end of his life and I'll tickle you..." I said seriously.
- "The agents are coming in..."
- The door is blocked... it's just us 3...quiet it wasn't part of my plan to hold you hostage... in fact I didn't have a plan... I just thought of scaring you a little and then leaving..."
- Passing through where...? This interrogation room is armoured in the middle of the building and is an artificial basement created for people like you..." Giulio said laughing.
- "I designed this building myself...shhh...so look at me..."
I took off the chewing gum I had in my mouth, once I got it out...the spear into the air, the gum stuck to the ceiling, it went up on the table:
- "Don't worry...just watch..."
- Wait how... he said, grabbing my leg. - How...? ... which means you designed this building yourself..."
I turned around and shot Luca again, but near the earlobe, he only hurt himself a bit...
- "Stay still...if I don't use your bait as a dartboard target..." - You don't care... if he dies or not... then I'll kill him for you like that... it'll be fine... since because of the nonsense you write in the minutes people believe that I'm a mercenary even a hit man... I have to admit I have a perfect aim... but you had to be better informed... update my curriculum... I wanted to say update... my file add architect of evil... you plan the investigation and investigate how to arrest me, I continue my life... I design the building in which you have been working for 2 years now... I know... I am 25 years old, so ask yourself a question and get an answer...
- If you're not a mercenary hitman...what are you a vigilante...like a Wonderwoman...?" Giulio began laughing. - You can't go around punishing people just because it's right to do it...there's the police...you have to respect the rules of society...
- "The police...?!" I shouted. - The rules of society..." I said as I got off the table, I walked towards the door: I took off my shirt and said:
- I told you that this morning I was like Samson's... but not because of the speech of the hats... in the sense that I'm going to collapse this building... not literally from the inside... in a few days you'll have some news, and since I have to respect some rules... I'll pass through the door... don't worry, I won't shoot... I didn't tell you that the door has a small reserve gas that activates when someone tries to break it down....a little caution that I didn't fail to communicate when I handed in the document and the plan, see ... my plans are very accurate and always have variations or a reserve of surprise.
TRANSLATE ITALIAN : "ARCHITETTO SEGRETO":
- "Ti sei tagliata i capelli...rasata a zero..."
- "Mi sentivo come Sansone sta mattina: sai .... di Sansone che possedeva una forza eccezionale. Il segreto della sua forza stava nei suoi capelli e così i suoi nemici sapendo di non poter nulla in un combattimento corpo a corpo pensarono di sconfiggerlo usando l'astuzia, cosa in cui lui effettivamente peccava un po': si innamorò di Dalila ma questi lo tradì e la notte, mentre lui dormiva gli tagliò i capelli. Sansone senza capelli aveva perso quella forza che l'aveva reso invincibile e così i nemici per assicurarsi che lui non poteva più opporsi a loro lo accecarono. Dimenticarono, o meglio non diedero molta importanza al fatto che i capelli prima o poi ricrescono e man mano che gli ricrescevano gli ritornava anche la forza e così quando sentì di essere ancora forte come una volta, Sansone si fece condurre nel tempio nel pieno di un banchetto dove i suoi nemici onoravano una loro divinità e con due bracciate distrusse le colonne più grosse del edificio facendolo crollare. Lui morì, stavolta, ma insieme a lui anche tremila Filistei.*
Lui mi guardava, improvvisamente mi spinge contro il muro e mi fissa dritto negli occhi:
- " Non picchiarmi, non darmi calci... so che conosci molte tecniche di difesa..." - " Vengo in pace... avevo voglia di vederti... e anche tu..." mi disse lui ridendo.
- "Agente si tolga.... - " Che sta succedendo...?"
- "...Luca..."
- "Quindi arrivati a questo punto... non riesci ad ammettere che hai provato qualcosa... per me...mi sei salta addosso migliaia, centinaia di volte... anche se ogni volta non abbiamo mai concluso niente... e poi dici di non essere vergine..."
- "Che ci fai qui...?" Mi chiese Luca.
- "Pronto c'è un mandato di cattura internazionale contro di lei..." rispose lui a Luca.
- "Non eri la più brava, letale... e ti sei fatta arrestare..." disse mi disse Luca.
- "Sono venuta a trovare Giulio mi mancava.." - " Tu invece dimmi...Non sei neanche un po' arrabbiato..." gli chiesi sarcasticamente girandomi verso Luca.
- "Per cosa ... perché l'hai ingannato o perché forse per il fatto che provi qualcosa per lui...."
Afferrai Giulio per la cravatta e gli dissi:
- "Te l'ho regala io... non pensavo che l'avresti tenuto..."
- "Lascialo andare..."
- Stai zitto...!!!! Gridò Giulio a Luca. - " Stiamo avendo una conversazione..."
- "Comunque la tua collana...è nella tasca a destra... se mi lasci il collo.."
- " Ho 2 mani..."
- "Non alzare la gamba in quel modo... stai ferma... che lì c'è ..."
- " Spero che tu abbia imparato la lezione dell'altra volta... "
- " Tranquilla... non ho messo ne chip ne gps ..però visto che non uscirai da qui... metti la collana... rispediti è fatti ammanettare..."
Lo afferrai e gli rigirai il braccio: presi la pistola che teneva dietro la schiena:
- "Tanto tu non spari ... ti ferisci e mandi in fin di vita...se davvero singolare ..." disse lui guardandomi ridendo.
- "Tu cosa preferisci essere ferito o essere in fin di vita...?" - " Hai preso la mia collana...non hai idea di quello che hai fatto... e se non me lo avessi dato ti avrei ucciso..."
- "Okay ...ho capito non stai scherzando... sei seria.. - "Per questo ho portato lui...Luca..."
Sparai a Luca sulla spalla:
- " Allora ridurrò lui in fin di vita e a te farò il solletico..." dissi seria.
- "Gli agenti stanno entrando..."
- "La porta è bloccata... siamo solo noi 3...tranquillo non faceva parte del mio piano tenervi in ostaggio... anzi io non avevo un piano... pensavo solo di spaventarti un po' e poi andarmene..."
- "Passando per dove...? Questa sala interrogatorio è blindato al centro del palazzo è un seminterrato artificiale create a posta per persone come te..." disse ridendo Giulio.
- "L'ho progettato io questo palazzo...shhh...quindi guardami..."
Tolsi la gomma da masticare che avevo in bocca, una volta tirato fuori...la lancia in aria, la gomma si attaccò al soffitto, salì sul tavolo:
- "Tranquillo... sta a guardare..."
- " Aspetta come... disse lui afferrandomi la gamba. - " Come...? ... che vuol dire che l'hai progettata tu questo palazzo..."
Mi girai di scatto e sparai di nuovo a Luca, però vicino al lobo dell'orecchio, si ferì solo un po'...
- " Stai fermo...se non userò la tua esca come un bersaglio a freccette..." - " A te non importa... se lui muore o no... allora lo ucciderò io per te così... andrà bene... visto che per colpa delle fesserie che scrivi nei verbali la gente crede che io sono una mercenaria addirittura sicario... devo ammetterlo ho una mira perfetta... però dovevi informarti meglio... aggiorna il mio curriculum... volevo dire aggiorna... il mio fascicolo aggiungi architetto del male... tu pianifichi le indagini e investighi su come arrestarmi, io continuo la mia vita... progetto il palazzo in cui tu vieni a lavorare ormai da 2 anni... lo so ... ho 25 anni, quindi fatti una domanda e datti una riposta...
- " Se non sei una mercenaria- sicario ...cosa sei un giustiziere... tipo wonderwoman..?" Esordì Giulio ridendo. - " Non puoi andare a giro a punire persone solo perché è giusto farlo...c'è la polizia...devi rispettare le regole della società ...
- " La polizia...?!" Gridai. - "Regole della società..." dissi scendendo da tavolo, mi diressi verso la porta: mi tolsi la maglietta e dissi:
- "Ti ho detto che sta mattina ero come Sansone... ma non per il discorso dei cappelli... nel senso che farò crollare questo palazzo... non letteralmente dall'interno... fra pochi giorni avrai delle novità, e visto che devo rispettare delle regole... passerò dalla porta... tranquilli non sparerò ... non ti ho detto che la porta ha un piccolo gas di riserva che si attiva quando qualcuno cerca di sfondarla....una piccola accortezza che non ho omesso di comunicare quando ho consegnato il documento e la planimetria, vedi ... i miei piani sono molto accurati e hanno sempre dei varianti o una riserva di sorpresa".