Chapter 10 - back home

Tris POV

When I gett back, everybody is sitting on my front steps. When I pull into my driveway, they all jump up and rush to my car. I get out, and they engulf me in a giant hug. I burst into tears. We stand in my driveway, hugging, crying, comforting for about 15 minutes. When I come up with an idea to cheer us up.

"Hey guys lets play candor or dauntless!" I suggest!

"Yeah!" Screams Uriah.

"Tris, are you sure I mean you just..." asks Chris.

"It'll help me get my mind off things." I reply running into the kitchen and grab a pack of beer out. I open the first one and chug it down. I open the next one, and am about to chug it down when Tobias interrupts "Tris, you like never drink." "too bad, I am tonight!"

I chug it down and grab the pack, then join the circle next to Tobias, who just sat down, and rest my head on his shoulder. I hear whispers about us, but I ignore them. I chug down another beer. I decide to go first.

"Hey Uriah. Candor or Dauntless?" 

"Dauntless, I ain't no painsycake!"

"Have a beer drinking contest with me, how many beers can you chug in 2 minutes!"

"You're on!"

"Chris is timing!"

We get to the kitchen and I get about 15 beers out and dump them on the bench. 

Chris counts us down"3...2...1...GO!"

I am on my third when uriah finishes his first. I am currently on my 7th and Uriah is on his 4th when Chris yells "TIME!"

Tobias POV

Tris is obviously quite drunk after that, so when we come back down Uriah asks , slurring "Tris Candor or Dauntless?" Tris is very giggly and choosing candor. 

"Who do you like?"

"Tobias." She's not thinking straight. But when she says that Uriah and Zeke's eyes go wide, face each other and hi-five, then turn back.

Everyone else looks confused. Chris is the first to ask "Who's Tobias?"

That's when Zeke quickly clamps his hand over her mouth and says "guys, stop taking advantage of drunk Tris, we don't need her life story you know."

Then he screams, loudly. "Bad Tris, Bad Tris, EWWW!" and holds his hand, while jumping around. I look at Tris who is giggling to herself. 

"What did Tris do?" says Uriah who is trying not to laugh at the sight of Tris who is currently trying to catch a fly that's above her head.

"She licked me!!" Thats when everryone cracks up laughing.

Then we hear a "YESS!!!!" coming from Tris, who just caught the fly. Everone stops laughing and looks. She looks up at me, looking really serious and concerned and says "What do I do now? I caught it, now what?" Everyone looks at her and starts laughing really hard, harder than when she licked Zeke, they are literally crying.

Once we've all contained ourselves which takes about 10 minutes, Tris is still figuring out what to do with that fly. 

Will decides to take over "Shauna, truth or dare?" "umm dare?" "ask your crush out over the phone." "Why me?" she mutters, then types in someones number, and Zeke's phone starts ringing, he picks up, she asks and he says yes! She runs over and hugs him, then  sits in his lap. 

"Good on you Zekey boi!" exclaims a somewhat tipsy Uriah. Zeke slaps him over the back of his head and then laughs.

"Tris Truth or Dare"  asks Shauna.