Chapter 25

Did you even see how many salmon rolls Jin stuffed into his mouth?!" Jimin piped up even louder, excitedly running ahead of you and Taehyung to motion with his arms to show exactly how much it was.

"It's not exactly out of character..." Taehyung smirked from beside you.

You shook your head at them, laughing along with Jimin's expressive and over-dramatized story.

"He must have had like... 15 of them in there at once!" He exclaimed, "No wonder he wanted his own eating show..."

"Eating show?" You asked, furrowing your brows at the boy.

"Jin has his own eating show, where he goes live and talks to our fans while he eats food" Taehyung replied from beside you with a laugh.

"Seriously?"

Wow.... I mean I'm not surprised now but still.

Strange boy.

"So what are we gonna do tonight guys?" Jimin asked, squeezing into the tiny gap between Taehyung and yourself as you walked towards your house.

"Well I didn't know I would have company again tonight, so I don't really have a plan..." you trailed off.

At dinner there was a small argument between your two protectors, some yelling and food throwing over who got the honors of taking care of you overnight.

You had tried to argue that you really were fine on your own and that you didn't need the help, but even they knew you were lying, which didn't help the situation.

After about half an hour of 'one more time's as they played rock paper scissors you had finally had enough, opting for them both to come back with you and take on the unnecessary role.

That was how you ended up here, hand in hand with Taehyung and a bouncy excited Jimin who was now running ahead of you.

So this is what it would be like to have a child with Tae...

You laughed at your own bad joke, thankfully meshing into the already present laughter being shared between your two boys.

"I vote we play Mario Kart!" Taehyung offered up.

"So you can accuse me of cheating again?" You snapped back playfully, nudging him with your free hand, "Not a chance!"

"Lets make up dances?" Jimin piped up, running back to stand on your other side.

"With my two left feet? You've got to be joking..." You said, cringing internally at the mere thought of it.

"Then we'll dance for you!" Taehyung offered, letting go of your hand so he could swing his arm over your shoulders.

"Yeah! Let us be your entertainment!" Jimin joined in, swinging one of his own arms over your shoulders as well.

"Hey look! It's a fish sandwich!" Taehyung teased, quickly wrapping his other arm around you so him and Jimin could squeeze you between them.

You squealed, flailing your arms to attempt to push the boys off you.

"Fish sandwich! Fish Sandwich!" Jimin chanted along happily .