7.

"You aren't even trying. Harder." Kossori said and Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"I'm trying, it isn't working." Kossori stopped, he watched his now fifteen year old pupil pant, and place his hands on his knees. He was an amazing Shinobi already, Mastering his clan Jutsu's, Kenjutsu, and has even got a summons with hawks.

He was pushing the child in Taijutsu without his Sharingan and every time the child activated his eyes when feeing frustrated, Kossori had Matsu place a seal on him, his eyes would only activate if Sasuke's life was in danger.

"Think, see as if your Sharingan is already present and awake. Your clan depends too much on those eyes in battle, this training is to break you out of it." Sasuke nodded getting into a stance.

"I'll call out my moves, anticipate. There are other People who are amazing in Taijutsu without the handicap, develop more Sasuke I know you can." Kossori said and Sasuke nodded.

"Thanks Sensei." Sasuke said and Kossori smiled and threw the first punch.

The Men has been training the teens for three years now. The children were amazing and were surpassing the expectations placed in front of them, Especially Naruto. That child shocked Kurama. Whenever Naruto was ever angry, it seemed something snapped and either awakened or mastered.

Naruto had already Mastered, Medical Ninjutsu and Fox sage, which earned him the honor of being only the second person alive to have a fox summons. Him and Kurama were now working on his Mokuton. He didn't know he could even wield the rare power.

When Naruto was outside his connection to the tree's and soil grew. They all danced to be around him and he never wore shoes anymore, he needed to feel connected to the earth, now he always wore his hair down to hear the whispers of the wind.

Shikamaru wasn't far off, He was close to mastering sealing, and didn't like the idea of becoming a sage but he can summon deers, and even decided to learn how to wield a sword. He didn't like the idea of being over shadowed by Naruto, he wanted both of them along with Sasuke to take their sensei's place in the world.

A team who should not be fucked with, one just as scary as them. They were known as the Shinigami Disciples. They were known as demons.

They made the world scared, and that was something to look up too.

All were attractive too. Kurama with red flowing lava coated hair and crimson red eyes, had a skinny but defined body, and whisker marks on each cheek.

Matsu has black hair to his shoulders, and defined muscles that were only enhanced in his clothes, with raven colored eyes, with a tattoo on his shoulder.

Kossori had free flowing brown hair that he always kept tied in a ponytail that rested against his back. He had onyx eyes but was of no relation to the Uchiha clan. Kossori smiled and cheered Sasuke on.

"That's it Sasuke, just like that." Sasuke ended up tripping Kossori and Kossori looked up at the sky and Sasuke smiled and fell next to him.

"You are doing wonderful. You training is almost complete." Kossori didn't hear anything and looked over to see the child sleeping. He only sighed and picked him up.

He walked to the middle of the training ground to see his brothers holding their pupils, before he cracked a smile.

"Who's house are they staying at?" Matsu asked and Kurama hummed.

"Shikamaru's."

They walked the sleeping children to Shikamaru's home talking lowly about the appearances of the children.