10.

Three hours later, Kakashi Hatake showed up to see each of his Genin asleep, he only chuckled and walked over. He shook the three awake and sat across from them, they looked at him while he smiled. The man had silver defying grey hair with black streaks, one Onyx eye and one raven colored eye.

Everybody knew he was hailed as a Ninja that copied over 1000 Jutsu's due to him being half an Uchiha. Although he never wanted to carry the name, he felt like he didn't belong in the clan. He looked at his Genin and could feel the power radiating from them.

Strong, these kids were strong.

"My Name is Kakashi Hatake. I'm half Hatake, half Uchiha. My likes are Icha Icha, Kossori, and my cute little Genin. I dislike woman. My dreams is to marry the man I love and have kids." The children looked at him.

"My Name is Sasuke Uchiha, My likes are my brother, Shikamaru and Naruto, Mia and my parents and their parents. My dislikes are anything sweet. My dream is to marry Mia.

"My Name is Naruto Uzukaze. My likes are Shikamaru Mia, and Sasuke. My family and Sasuke's and Shikamaru's family. I dislike being angry or lied too. My dream is to settle down with Shikamaru."

"My name is Shikamaru Nara. My likes include Naruto, Sasuke and Mia. My parents and their parents. I dislike it when Naruto cries and my dream is to have three kids with Naruto."

Kakashi smiled at the kids and leaned back. Kakashi heard from his old Sensei that they run like a well oiled machine. This was something he wanted to see. It hard to find people who just have chemistry without being on a mission, but it helped that their sensei's were the Shinigami's disciples.

"You three against me, training ground five. Take these bells from me, and you have yourselves a second Sensei." Kakashi left in a cloud of smoke and the kids followed.

They stood a little way away planning, Shikamaru was really good at strategizing, if he knew what they were capable of. Their Sensei was a mystery, but that's were Naruto comes in. Shikamaru hid his chakra and scent while Naruto engaged his Sensei. Sasuke was backing him up.

Kakashi was good and somebody Sasuke seemed worthy to stand by his Sensei's side. Kakashi hummed, when he could only sense the two and not Shikamaru. He sniffed the air and realized he couldn't even smell the child.

Smart children indeed.

Naruto and Sasuke backed up, Sasuke went to throw a Jutsu. He wanted to see what the copy cat could do. Naruto smiled his diamond glistening in the sunlight. Kakashi looked at the kids, so much was left out of their files, he could see the confidence the children had, and when he went to toss one back, he felt an enormous chakra drain.

He heard a dinging and looked up to see Shikamaru holding the bells. Sasuke and Naruto smiling a little.

"Good Job, But what exactly just happened?" Naruto chuckled.

"Shikamaru may be a genius, but he is so clueless sometimes." Naruto said grabbing a hold of Shikamaru's hand.

"I forgot I was a seal master, Sasuke and Naruto were using brute force while I was trying to think of a plan. Then I realized I could just drain your chakra faster." Shikamaru shrugged and Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Meet here in three days, at 6:00am." Sasuke scoffed.

"6 or 9 Sensei?" Sasuke asked and Kakashi shrugged.

"Ja' team ten." Kakashi left and the three teens sighed and exhaled.

~

Three days later, the children and Kakashi walked to the training ground at the same time which was at nine am. Kakashi smiled as he sat in front of the children, Naruto and Shikamaru leaning into one another, Sasuke yawning.