Chapter 5

(Jabari Land, Wakanda, 11:30 PM )   

   Ready to throw the Infinity Stone and herself into the smithereens, someone grabbed her arms as Carol got surprised. She turned around when Kai and Skouro Izaleith hindered her from taking her life.

  " Carol, please stop this! " the Pyromancer warned. 

  " You're taking your life away! " the dark angel added. " Why are you running away from us? Are you really scared of your responsibility and losing your confidence? "

  " Don't tell me that kid shent you here! " Carol indignantly replied. " WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT! " 

  " Yes, mom, we've decided to search for you. You've been missing for several hours, " a male voice called her attention. It was Amnon or Mr. Marvel the Kree Eternal who stood behind her and crossed his arms. " M'Baku asked us to stop you from disturbing the villagers. "

  " You guysh don't understand me at all! I want to die! " she blasted the two away as Kai and Skouro quickly dodged into safety. She grabbed the Wakandan wine and drank the whole bottle to empty it. The dark angel instantly took the wine bottle away from her as Kai and Amnon grabbed her arms. 

  " LET ME GO! LET ME GO! "

  " You don't understand, Carol! You're hurting yourself! " Kai raised his voice.

  " Mom, you're repeating the same problem all along! " her Kree Eternal son added. " You can't get over with it! " 

  " Carol, please listen to us, " Skouro sincerely said. " Amnon was worried about you when you started drinking this morning. Can you tell us what's wrong? "

  " NOTHING CONCERNS TO THE THREE OF YOU! " Carol broke free from the hands of the two men and flew away. Again, she threw the Mind Stone into the cliff and then she accidentally fell.

  " Oh shoot! " Kai cried. " Amnon, Skouro get her! " 

   The Kree and his angelic sister instantly flew to rescue Carol and her Infinity Stone. Amnon carried his mother as Skouro took the yellow Infinity Stone. Carol was yelling and trying to break free as they returned to the village. Kai approached the three as he assisted them. 

  " HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU! " she yelled. " WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME! "

  " Please will you just look at yourself, " Kai said. " You're turning into a monster! "

  " YOU THREE DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THERE! I WAS FACING DEATH! I COULDN'T GET FINISH OFF THAT FREAK! I DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BECOME A HERO AFTER ALL! I'M JUST A FAILURE TO ALL OF YOU! " 

   The three remained silent when Amnon remembered the day when his mother got swarmed and attacked by the corrupted nanobots. Kai and Skouro sadly sighed as they turned to her.

  " Mom, I'm sorry I should have..." the Kree Eternal humbly spoke.

  " YESH, AMNON! I KNEW YOU WERE THERE! " Carol indignantly answered. " WHY DON'T YOU LET ME DIE! I'M JUSHT A LIABILITY! "

  " Mom, I'm sorry but I have to do this, but don't you EVER SAY THAT! " he slapped his mother's face.

  " You don't have a reshpect to your...MOTHER! "