I

Todoroki was studying for a final under the dramatic lighting of the desk lamp. He needed to pass, or else he might get held back. He wanted to impress Midoriya and Bakugo. He wanted them to see that he could, and to Bakugo, that he wasn't as bad as he believed. So he spend nights and days studying, even though he was the top student of Class 1-A. He didn't want to ruin that moment when he was busted down to worst student of the class.

Midoriya was the first to come home in the apartment the three shared. He plopped down on the bed, tired, but thought about Todoroki, and how he never left his desk.

"Eat this, Todoroki." Said young Midoriya with a smile, handing him a sandwich cut in triangles.

"Thanks." Said Todoroki, smiling shyly to Midoriya. He knew he should get away from the screen of his Apple laptop and take a break for a few minutes. He sat on the bed next to Midoriya and ate, while Midoriya sat smiling at him. Then, Bakugo came in the room. He was angry and had a paper in his hand.

"How did you do on the entrance exams?" Midoriya asked.

"Shut it you quirkless being! I failed! Mr. Aizawa is letting me retake it on Monday, if I can make a higher score. But that doesn't help since I know nothing!" Fire practically started coming out of his hand the paper was in.

"Calm down Kacchan. We can help you." Midoriya said reassuringly.

"You better or I'll burn your face up like Todoroki's!" He said, looking up at Todoroki's scar. He had realized that he was now upset, because he never asked for the abuse of his father.

"I'm sorry, Todoroki. It's just that I need help or I'll fail." Bakugo said sadly.

"It's okay. We can help you. But I also need to study for my exams, so Midoriya will test you most of the time." He said in a calm voice.

"Alright. Say, what did you make on your exams, Midoriya?" Asked Bakugou.

"O-oh... I made a 104%. It was worth the weeks of studying." Midoriya said proudly.

"Weeks? I only have one week. I won't be able to in time." Bakugo said as he walked to the refrigerator. He grabbed a water bottle and chucked it at Todoroki.

"Stay hydrated!" He yelled.

"Okay." Said Todoroki as he grabbed the bottle off the ground and took a sip. He then walked over to the desk and grabbed a copy of the same study guide that Bakugo had burned, and started back to studying.

***

"Alright, Bakugo. Let's study." Midoriya said. The lights were cut down low, and the curtains were opened, the sun setting over the city. "Just study this for a little while I get something to eat." He grabbed a salad out of the refrigerator and started into the room, sitting on the floor at Bakugo's feet. He was on his phone watching cat videos. When he finished his salad, he threw away the container and sat down beside Bakugo on the bed.

"I'm still confused! Dang it Mr. Aizawa! I'll kill you!" Bakugo almost burned the paper.

"Silence, please." Todoroki said in his usually calm voice. He didn't look up as he stretched his arms over his head. He was getting tired, and the sun had already set on the big city. Midoriya helped Bakugo study for another two hours, before deciding they should all go to bed.

"Wake up, Todoroki." Midoriya said, shaking him gently. He jerked up, sweat rolling down his face.

"What happened?" Todoroki said, putting a hand on his forehead. Midoriya stood back, hands in front of him, his eyes wide.

"Y-you fell asleep."

"Oh...I should get back to studying..." He broke off.

"No, Todoroki. You've been studying for about 5 hours today. You have to sleep sometime, and you have school in the morning." Midoriya counteracted. He started to drag Todoroki out of the chair and into the bed.