Chapter Two

Daniella

"Dani you coming over tonight right?" Emma asked while putting her books in her locker. I nodded my head,"What's wrong you seem annoyed or something?"

"I am. I have to go see some stupid band with my sister this Saturday." She raised an eyebrow,"Who?"

"Something like 5 senses of summer or something like that." She laughed and then got serious. "Honey, first it's 5 seconds of summer, second there one of the most famous yet hot bands!" She yelled while showing me her lockscreen.

"That's Calum, Ashton, Michael, and my babe Luke." I looked at her in a disgusting way. "There ugly, especially the one with the lips ring. He looks like a player and a punk."

"Dani there one of the most sweetest guys you'll ever meet. And Luke is not a player nor a punk, there all sweet guys." I nodded like I cared when actually I didn't.

"Shall we go to you're house now?" I asked before she told me more about this band I didn't care about, she nodded and we left to her house.

To Momma Bear 😍- I'm going to Emma's house, I'll be home around 7 or 8

From Momma Bear 😍- Okay honey, be careful

I shoved my phone in my pocket and got in my car along with Emma.

"Why don't you at least give this band a try? I mean have you heard any of there songs?" I took a sip of my shake. "No, and I don't plan on listening to them." She rolled her eyes while dipping french fries in ketchup,"Whatever."

~

"Why don't you wear this to the concert?" Emma took out a black lace dress that reached to my knees. "I'll try it on," I didn't want to go fancy but you never know if where on tv.

I got into the dress and I gotta admit it looked pretty cute,"Oh my gosh Dani you look stunning." I smiled. "I'm taking this dress." She smiled and we continued to shop and have fun.

-later that day-

It was bearly 6:30 so I had some time to kill before I had to get home. I did a U turn and went to the nearest target to buy some stuff I needed. There was lot and I mean a lot of people, I wonder what all the ruckus was.

I got what I needed and as I was about to exit aisle five when I bumped into someone, and we both landed on the ground. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." He helped me up and noticed he had an accent that wasn't from here.

He looked like he has 6'3 clearly taller than me, he had long and I mean long legs. I couldn't see his face because he had a hoodie on,"I'm sorry, I have to go bye." Then he ran off just like that.

"Dumb ass," I muttered after he left. I continued to do my shopping, I went to the book section and got a book for me and a phone case for my phone. It was a those that charge you're phone, and another plain pink one. I got Jayden a cd of her band she likes, and I got Matt some earphone for his iPod because he broke his other.

"That will be $94.34 please." I handed the cashier the money,"There's a lot of people today, mostly teens." She nodded her head. "There some type of famous people in here and I guess the girls are crazy about it," I laughed and soon left.

It was now 7:30 pm, it took me about 20 minutes to get home so I drove home before I bumped into anyone else.

-at home-

"I'm home!" I yelled while carrying all the bags, Matt came and helped me. "Thanks buddy, just set it right there." He was about to leave when I called him back. "Yeah, Dani?" I looked through the bags until I found what I was looking for.

"Oh cool, thanks sis!" He hugged me and went upstairs,"I see you've bought things for you're brother." I nodded,"And Jayden."

"Let's see if you can get her out of that bad mood," I raised an eyebrow. "She wanted to go to target to see here favorite bad because I guess there CDs came out today, and they were signing them." My mom was helping me take things out of the bags as she talked.

"Oh that's stupid band?" She nodded,"Well she got lucky because I bough here the cd, and that's why target was so full of teens today." She nodded and I went upstairs to put my new makeup, razors, shaving cream and others stuff away.

"Can I come in?" I knocked on Jayden's door,"What do you want?" Her annoyed, angry voice asked. I handed her the cd and she smiled,"Awe! Dani, thanks!" I gave her a hug and she let me in her room.

"Can you please just listen to one song, please?!" I nodded my head no but she kept begging.

"Fine! But only one," she nodded and hooked the cd in her music play and we stared to listen to one of there songs.

There song was kind of catchy, but I still don't like them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! Another chapter yas! 😘 in the next chapter it's the concert so prepare for juicy stuff! Sorry it's a short chapter and a boring one too.

Love you my little munchkins! ❤️

Stay beautiful and stay strong! 💩

Vote✔️

Comment👇

Follow Me I Follow Back💋

-A ✌️💕