Chpater Fourteen

Not a question but add me on snapchat, username: thatcrazygirl9

💕✌️

Luke

"Ash where's Dani?" I asked while sitting on the bed. He shrugged his shoulders,"I don't know, doesn't she sleep with you?" He asked while scrolling down Twitter. When I woke up Dani was gone and she hasn't texted me or nothing and that's weird.

There was a knock on the door,"Liam, hey what brings you here?" I asked him as he came in. "Have you guys seen Harry?" He asked, we shaked our head no.

"Daniella is missing too, maybe they could be together," I felt anger rush through my body. I heard my phone vibrate,

From Dani 😍- Hey Luke, sorry I'm hanging out with Harry. We're on our way to the hotel now.

I ignored the text, symbolizing I was furious. "There together and there on there way, I'm going to my room bye," I slammed the door shut and went to my room.

"Bree, I got a text from Daniella saying she's with Harry. I don't like that come and talk to her thanks," I hug up and waited for Dani to get here.

If she wants to play that game, then we'll play that game.

Daniella

"Harry you are so weird," I smacked his shoulder as he laughed. "We should probably head back they must be wondering were we are." I nodded and we left the vans store. Harry and I decided to hang out and I agreed.

"So how are you and Luke?" He asked while smiling. I replied with a smile,"Amazing, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him as he blushed.

"I wish, I mean I have a crush on a girl named Camilla from fifth harmony but that's nothing," he laughed. "Awe that's cute" he laughed. The rest of the car ride we talked about his family, my family and other stuff.

"I had a fun day Harry, I'm going to my room bye," I gave him a hug and left. I felt like we were being watched but I just ignored it and went to my room. I turned the nob and there was Luke along with Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Bree.

"Where the hell were you Daniella?!" Bree was furious. "I was out with um Harry," I told them while turning red and sitting down. "You're suppose to warm us or at least tell Luke! You're Luke's girlfriend not Harry's!" She yelled while walking back and forth.

"I'm sorry it won't happen again,"

"You're sure as hell that won't happen again! Imagine where the media put a photo up or something. If they do then we're going to have to take half of you're check away from you. Understood?" I nodded and she left.

"Guys can I talk to Daniella. Alone." They nodded and soon left. I felt my hands getting cold,"What did you do with Harry? I want to know everything," I rolled my eyes, hoping he did see me.

"We walked around the mall for a while, went shopping, after that we ate, shopped some more and came back here."

"4 hours of shopping I don't think so?" I rolled my eyes. "Luke I'm telling the truth. We haven't even been dating for a month and you're already telling me shit? Do you not trust me is that what it is?" He looked down.

"Nice you don't trust me, well I'm leaving bye," I grabbed my purse and before I left he said,"Where are you going?!"

"Away from you!" I slammed the door and left. I wasn't looking where I was going when I bumped into someone,"Ash, oh my gosh I'm sorry," I smiled.

"What's wrong you're crying?" I hadn't even noticed until he pointed that out. "Yeah, I guess I am," I put my head down. "What's wrong love? Is it Luke?" I nodded and stared crying hard.

I took deep breaths and began talking,"I don't think he trusts me. I told him that I went shopping with Harry, then ate, shopping again and back here but I don't think he believes me." He hugged me tighter.

"Daniella he does trust you, it's just that you're a beautiful girl and doesn't want to lose you. He loves you so so much he doesn't want to let a girl you run away, you're a special girl Daniella, you have a sweet personality, a nice smile, and much more things." I hugged him.

"Thank you Ash," I hugged him and soon left the room.

Luke

I'm so stupid I can't believe I just basically said I don't trust Daniella, now she won't tell me anything anymore. There was a knock on the door, I crossed my fingers hoping it was Dani but it wasn't.

"What do you want Harry?" I asked rudely. "I just came to talk to you about Daniella and I," I rolled my eyes.

"We just went shopping ate, shopped some more and came here, I would never steal you're girl she's yours, I don't want to start on bad terms can we be friends?" He asked while sticking his hand out.

Maybe being his friend won't be a bad idea, maybe he's not that type of person that's mean,"Friends," I shook his hand and he left. 15 minutes later Daniella came through the door with puffy eyes, I felt so horrible. I opened my arms and she ran to them. "I'm sorry Dani," I hugged her tight. "I'm sorry too Luke. I should have told you I was going to hang out with Harry " she stared crying on my shoulder.

I hugged her tight,"Daniella promise me it won't happen again. That if you're going somewhere tell me." She looked up,"I promise," I kissed her forehead. It was silent for a while, a good silent not an awkward silent.

The I whispered,"I love you Dani,"

She looked up and whispered back,"I love you too Luke,"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! Sorry it's a plain and boring chapter, I hope you liked it. I brought some drama in it! 😏😉 I'm so happy because I might go to the fair tomorrow idk yet. 😜 I'll try to update tomorrow idk yet.

Stay beautiful and stay strong! Ily my little munchkins ❤️

Vote✔️

Comment👇

Follow Me I Follow Back💋

-A✌️💕