Chapter Twenty-Nine

Depressing stuff so read at you're own level -A

Luke

"Luke im preagnant!" Daniella yelled, Cameron and I stopped. "You're what?!" I yelled while getting up, was this a lie or real?

"Cameron can you please leave, I need to talk to Luke alone." Her voice was low. "I'm sorry about this, I'll call you later." As he walked past me he elbowed my shoulder, i rolled my eyes.

"Are you really preagnant?" I asked. She helped me into the kitchen, she continued to talk as she wet a paper towel and handed it to me.

"I'm not Luke, i just wanted to stop the fight." She cleaned my nose a bit. "Can we please talk Daniella. I can't stand being like this, it sucks not being able to talk to you."

"How do you think i feel Luke, it's hurts me as much as it hurts you." She moved over to the living room and I followed.

"Well maybe if you had not cheated things would be like this!" I snapped and soon regretted it, she looked up and walked away. I followed,"Sorry Daniella I didn't mean to say that." I tried hugging but she refused.

"Just stop Luke, I'm sick and tired of you saying shit and trying to apologize when you don't mean it!" Her voice cracked at the end. "Baby I'm sor-" she cut me off.

"Don't fucken call me baby, you're so stupid Luke." She laughed sarcastically at the end.

"Daniella i really love you, I'm sorry for everything I do mean it, I'm not bullshiting, I really mean it!" I yelled while wiping a few tears.

"Oh my god Luke, I swear i don't know anymore." She looked down.

"I think I need to tell you something," i took a deep breath. "What Luke?" She looked up her eyes red a puffy.

"I really do mean it, you can believe me if you want to."

"I honestly don't know anymore Luke," she broke down and cried in her hands.

After five minutes of silence i finally spoke up,"I'm sorry Daniella but i give up on us." Without another word i left.

Daniella

After Luke left I lost it, i stared throwing things and screaming. "It's all you're fault Daniella!" I screamed over and over again. I can't believe I let the love of my life walk up out like that.

After screaming and crying i got up and headed upstairs to my bathroom. I don't know what happened but i think everything was blacked out of my mind, i saw the razor and I didn't hesitate.

I slit it through my wrist about 5 times, the fifth time it really hurt, that's when I dropped the razor and blood was dripping down on the floor. I felt my eyes get heavy so I eventually gave up and fell asleep.

-the next day-

I woke up the next day with a huge headache, and a hurting arm. When i looked down I stared crying, the terrible imagine played in my head. I got up and turned the shower on.

After 20 minutes in the shower, i finally did my routine and then got out. I changed into pajamas, when i was done I cleaned my cuts and the bathroom floor.

I heard my phone vibrate so i picked it up,"Hello?" I asked. "Hey honey, just calling do check on how you're doing." I held the tears in. "I'm doing good thanks mom,"

"Okay honey behave, we love you bye." Then the line went dead. I broke down, the image from yesterday was in my head over and over, i just couldn't forget about it.

I went into the kitchen and fixed myself something to eat since i was starving. I looked through the refrigerator, there was food lots of it but i didn't find an interest of eating what was in the fridge.