Chpater Twelve

Picture of babes on the side ❤️😍

Luke

I sill can't get over the fact that I kissed Daniella. Her lips are so sweet and soft, also I can't believe I was her first kiss.

"Luke hurry we need to get ready for our show. Also our manager has to talk us about something." I rolled my eyes. Daniella was asleep in the hotel room and the guys keep screaming and yelling. I'm surprised Dani hasn't woken up, there could be a war outside and she'll still be sleeping.

I grabbed my phone and headed out the door with these weirdos I call friends. "So has anything happened between you Dani?" Calum asked.

"Nope," I lied, if only they knew I kissed her. It was a twenty minute drive until we had arrived. Good things fans didn't know where we were heading or else it would take forever to go inside the studio.

"Guys! How you been?" Our manger asked us. We replied with a simple answer,"Good," he nodded.

"Well I have some news for you guys. You've been doing small gigs in states, there not actual concerts. But One Directions management wants to offer you something," we nodded and he continued.

"How will you like to be touring with them? You'll be opening for them, and when the tour is done you'll go back home and after wards you might have you're own tour. So what do you say?"

Everyone looked at each other then yelled,"Yes!" I can't believe we're finally touring with a famous boy band, this was just incredible. "Okay, well you're starting in Toronto, so the guys will be flying over here and then you'll all leave together," we nodded.

"Okay you're dismissed, have a good day guys," we all waved goodbye and back to our hotel.

Daniella

"Oh my gosh! You had you're first kiss!!" Emma screamed through the phone as I laughed. "Yes, but shhh don't tell anyone," Luke was out with the guys and I though I should call Emma.

"How was it?" She asked and a flashback ran through my head remembering how his lips tasted. "Amazing, his lips are so soft and sweet. I'm glad it was with him and not some other duche pants," she laughed.

"That's true, well girl I have to go, I'm going to get ready for school. Love you bish!"

"Love you too bish!" I remembered it was a Monday, I didn't get paid yet because Bree haven't arrived to drop my pay check. I decided to go in the shower because I felt dirty.

I turned the water on and let it get warm, I grabbed my tooth brush and rubbed tooth past all over it and brushed through my teeth. Afterwards the water got warm and and I stripped my clothes off and got in.

The warm water made me get chills, I washed my hair, body, and then shaved. I soon got out and wrapped a towel around me, I went over to my suitcase and grabbed my undergarments and searched for something to wear.

I pulled out a pair of black shorts that folded they reached half my knee, a white tank top, and a light pastel pink cardigan, and my pink high top converse. I grabbed my make up bag and took out my mascara and lipstick, I didn't do foundation or anything else because I like being natural.

I asked security if he could come with me because I wanted to go walk around for a bit. As I got to the lobby there was a couple of fans, when they saw me some left but others called me over.

"Hey girls how are you?" I gave each one a hug and some stared crying, I took a couple pictures with some fans and soon left to go walk around. As I was walking someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Michelle! How are you?!" I yelled while giving a kiss and hug to Michelle. "Pretty good, and you?" She asked as we stared walking. "Good as well, what brings you here?" I asked her.

"I came to visit Michael, we've been talking non stop since the concert and he really wanted to see me before he left," I raised an eyebrow but didn't bother asking what she meant by that.

"Awe how cute, you wanna head up stairs to my room and I'll tell Luke to tell Michael to come when they get back?" She nodded and stared heading to the room. "So how are you and Luke?" She nudged my shoulder.

"We kissed but we're not dating," she screamed and stared jumping. "That's great news, you like him don't you?" I nodded. "I just think we should stay friends and later on date, plus he might not feel the same way." She just smiled.

When we got to my room I heard my phone vibrate,

From Luke 😘- Hey love, were on our way x

To Luke 😘- Okay, and Michelle is here she's going to surprise Mikey don't tell him just bring him to our room

From Luke 😘- Okay see you later x

It was about 20 minutes later when the guy arrived and Michael was so overjoyed to see Michelle.

"Michelle!? How are you babe?" He asked while smiling at her. She just blushed and I sat down.

"Daniella we have great news!" ashton smiled while taking a seat next to me. I raised an eyebrow,"What's the news?" I asked with curiosity.

"We're going to be touring with One Direction!" they yelled. All could do right now is jump on Luke and kiss him but there was people so I stopped.

"That's amazing guys!" I hugged each one of them.

"Michelle also I asked if you could come on tour with us and they agreed!" Michelle jumped on Mikey and hugged him then there lips met.

"Awe!" I yelled along with everyone else.

"Dani can I talk to you outside?" Luke asked which caused my palms to get cold. I nodded and we stepped outside.

"What is it?" I asked while closing the door behind me so no one would hear us.

"I, really like you Dani like you have no idea. I've been meaning to ask you something." I blushed and nodded.

"He took both of my hands and grabbed them,"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his torso and pressing his lips against mine. Our lips met again for the second time and it was amazing.

"So is that a yes?" he pulled away.

I wiped some tears of joy from my eyes.

"Of course!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I didn't update yesterday I got in trouble so yeah! lol I'm so bad guys like you don't even know! 😂

Awe Luke and Dani stared dating so cute! ❤️

Stay Beautiful & Stay Strong! Ily my little munchkins! ❤️

Vote✔️

Comment👇

Follow Me I Follow Back💋

-A 💕✌️