Chapter Eleven

QOTD: Anyone went to see the 1D WWA Film?

I did and I screamed, cried, and laughed.

Daniella

"Tell anyone you like who?" Luke's face was furious. I swallowed the bits of saliva I had in my mouth and I licked my lips. My heart started racing, my palms stared sweating.

"Well? I'm waiting?" Luke asked. Ashton just looked at me, the rest of the guys were quiet,"I like Calum," I put my head down. The airport was silence except for the people rushing to there flight.

"Since when?" Luke asked sadly, while running his fingers through his blonde hair. "A while ago," he nodded and Calum kept giving me stairs.

"Dani, can I talk you for a minute?" Calum asked and I nodded. We stepped aside and he took a deep breath,"I know you're lying, I can tell you like Luke. Don't worry you're secret is safe with me," Calum hugged me and just left before I could say anything to him.

"Flight 567 now boarding," I grabbed my bag and walked ahead of everyone else. I felt so bad for lying to Luke but it was the best for him not to know.

"Can I sit with you?" Luke asked and I nodded. As I was putting my things away I heard my phone vibrate. I quickly put my stuff away and took a seat.

From Ashton ✌️- Hey I talked to Luke, he's really upset. 😞 Dani, why did you lie? We all know you like him but you and him are so oblivious. 😒😏

I though about what he meant that I was so oblivious, then I responded.

To Ashton ✌️- What do you mean that I'm so oblivious?

From Ashton ✌️- Hey likes you too you dumb butt, now I've said enough goodbye 😉

I put my phone away and though about it for a while, wow Luke likes me too. "So you and Calum?" Luke said seriously. I looked up,"I don't plan on dating him, I just like him?" I asked instead of saying.

"You sure about that?" I nodded, and fixed myself for this long drive we had ahead.

"I'm going to sleep goodnight Luke," I leaned on his shoulder and soon fell asleep.

Luke

I still can't believe Dani likes Calum. Maybe she doesn't but at the same time I do believe it.

From Ash 😄- Hey Lucas you okay?

To Ash 😄- Yeah, a bit heartbroken but okay I guess. She's my heartbreak girl.

From Ash 😄- You'll get through it bud, now try to get some sleep, goodnight Lucas, love you bro 😘

To Ash 😄- Love you as well 😘

I put my phone down and rested my head on top of Daniella's, she might not like me but I guess friends will do.

-3 hours later-

"Hey Daniella, where here?" I slowly shook her. She opened one eye,"Lucas can you please carry me?" She asked almost half asleep. "Love I still have to take our suitcases."

"I got it sir, take you're girlfriend," I was about to say no but I just grabbed Dani and carried her outside. Her arms were wrapped around my neck, and her hair was in her face.

Daniella

"I'm going to the restroom," Luke warned me and I nodded. I saw a couple of fans walk over to me, I felt my hands getting cold,"Hi Dani, were huge fans can we have a picture?" These three girls asked.

"Sure you can," I smiled and took pictures with them and they soon left. Luke then came out along with the rest of the guys, they went ahead of us because they wanted to take pictures with some fans.

Luke grabbed my suitcases but then put them down to talk to some fans. I was walking and Luke kept looking at me, he's such a cute little weirdo.

I was then walking when someone put there foot in front of me and I fell to the floor, I heard some fans gasp while others were laughing. It didn't hurt when I fell, i believe they ask everyone if it hurts when you fall.

I've fallen plenty of times and trust me it doesn't hurt at all. But what hurt the most about this fall is that Luke was laughing. I looked over at him,"You think this is fucken funny?!" I yelled which cause everyone to give there attention to us.

"N.no," Luke said in between laughs.

"Fuck off," i grabbed my things and made my way to the bus. Tears were spilling out of my eyes like crazy, I can't believe he would laugh at something like this. I threw my bags on the couch and ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there.

Soon I heard someone coming in yelling,"Daniella are you in here?!" Calum's voice made me look up. "Come out please Dani?! It's just me Calum." I opened the nob and I found a breathless Calum standing in the door way.

Calum had his arms open and I just ran and cried so hard on his chest. "It's okay love, cry all you want. I won't judge" I laughed a bit. "Are you okay? What happened?" Calum asked as we sat on the ground.

"I was walking and some fan tripped me and Luke was just there laughing," I burst into tears before finishing. Calum just hugged me,"Daniella I know Luke well, he would never do anything like that. Maybe he just laughed it off to not make it look so serious you know?" I nodded my head no.

"Calum, I know he was laughing at me!" I yelled back in response. He hugged me tight again and I pulled away.

Calum grabbed his hands with mine and our eyes locked, he smiled and I smiled as well. We were like this for a long time, just staring at each other , I don't like Calum that way but he's a sweet guy.

We were still staring at each other when Luke came in,"Am I interrupting something?" He asked annoyed. "No," Calum nodded and soon went out of the bus.

"What do you want?" I asked rudely. "Can we talk please?" He pleaded and I shaked my head.

"What is there to talk about Luke?" I asked. "What happened back there,"

"What, the fact that you laughed, oh that's nothing," I laughed sarcastically. "Daniella, just please listen I didn't laugh at you falling trust me." I rolled my eyes.

"Then why the hell were you laughing?" I asked. "I laughed so it wouldn't look so serious. So people wouldn't be talking about it." I rolled my eyes.

"Sure Luke, whatever," I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm and he smashed his lips onto mine. His sweet soft lips moving in sync with mine, I felt butterflies form in my stomach.

Then he pulled away,"Friends kiss to you know," he winked and walked away.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! They finally kissed! 👌💏

Oh my gosh, the One Direction movie was amazing, I cried so much! Everyone in the movie theater was going crazy, screaming, and crying. People in Arizona are so crazy lol ❤️😊😭 I have a snapchat and I posted a few videos on there. Go and follow me username: thatcrazygirl9. But hurry so they won't disappear from my snapchat.

Please vote and comment! ✔️👇

Stay Beautiful & Stay Strong! Ily my little munchkins! ❤️

Vote✔️

Comment👇

Follow Me I Follow Back💋

-A ✌️💕