😎Champions😎

Urbosa, Mipha, Revali, Daruk, Zelda and Link has entered the chat.

Urbosa: Ok, so, new topic.

Revali: I hope it's a good one.

Urbosa: Rap battles.

Daruk: What?!?

Revali: What the actual fuck.

Link: Ha, I got this!

Urbosa: Well, it's what we all wanna see.

Mipha: sure.

Urbosa: Begin!!!!

Revali: I'm the best rapper, that trophy will be mine, you don't stand a chance, it's just asanine.

Link: Let's not forget, pardon me for being so blunt, let's not forget that you are kind of a cunt.

Mipha: Now im new to being a rapper but I'm pretty sure Revali's a baby, go check his pamper.

Daruk: You are all second best compared to me, you're all wimps in my book, my strength is the key.

Link: Really? Cus I heard there is something that turns you pale, and it is fluffy with four paws and a tail.

Zelda: I'm the embodiment of the one true Goddess, once you've been with me, you'll be screaming God Yes! Link, I'm sorry, your making me bored, cus you're not very talented with your other Mastersword!

Link: Well Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me Princess, I take it all back, it's Peach who's the Hot Mess.

Urbosa: Zelda you're my Little bird but when it comes to rapping, you're a little turd.

Revali: ok, I'm calling it... This is one of the weirdest things we've ever done.

Mipha: Yeah, why do we have to do this again?

Urbosa: Cus I searched online what people want to see us do and I thought, Heck, let's do them.

Link: Anyways, I gotta go. There's a Hyrule that needs saving or something... 🤔 Wait what im I supposed to be doing again?

Zelda: You are supposed to save me and save Hyrule.

Link: can't I do it tomorrow?

Revali: This is why I should have been chosen as your Knight, I'm not lazy.

Daruk: shut up bird brain.

Mipha: Yeah, we're tired of your shit, Revali.