Legion - Frank

You were new, sitting by the fire you quietly wait to be called into a round, which you dread as you piece together whats going on, warily, you're quick to follow Ash's instructions while he rambles on saying "Don't worry kid, its not so bad!"

You simply nod, slightly annoyed ny his chip demeanor, your head begins to pound as your eye's spot One of the members of Legion, Frank from what you gather as Ash pushes you further from the generator telling you to run. 

"We're fucked."  You whisper, hauling ass around the incomplete brick walls, finding the next gen, you get to work on it, silently cheering as you hear another survivor pop a different one further from your location. 

Everything was going well until the hooded killer comes bounding in your direction as Claudette touches it to assist you, she sprints away apologizing while Frank kicks you onto your butt, chuckling, he damages the engine, slowly approaching you as you awkwardly  scoot backwards whimpering. "Oh fuck, oh fuck oh fuck-" 

He grabs you by the front of your shirt, examining you closely with a hum before slinging you over his shoulder, earning a gasp as he holds your weight by the waist, groping your rear. 

"F-Frank?" You utter meekly "Can we please come to some sort of negotiation- nothing violent !" 

He walks into one if the old buildings, through the basement, where he deems it worthy enough to do as he pleases. Anxiously, you watch as he lets out a small growl, taking hold of your throat, he forces you to step back until you are pressed against a wall. His knife is dropped to the floor, using his now freed hand to slide under the waistband of your leggings, groping your inner thighs as if gauging your responses, Frank inserts a few fingers, pumping away while a incoherent muttering, you start to buckle your legs, groaning 

"That's it, good girl!" He growls, "submit like you damn well should." 

He grows impatient after a few minutes, yanking them down, he forces you onto your knees, unbuckling his pants, he pushes them off, revealing a thick, nine inch cock, you preemptively decide to take him in hand, all be it, very careful, you slide it in/out of your mouth, watching as his head lulls back, hand resting on your head. Noting the clearly Pleased grunt as you use your hand for what you cant fit in your mouth, he starts to thrust, causing you to almost gag. He snorts at this, pulling out. His next move made your heart rate increase, he lays you down on the some what cold floor, removing your hoodie and shirt, he's nipping at your neck, aligning himself with the soft folds of your pussy.

"Holy fuck you're so hot and wet, this turns you on, doesn't it?" Frank muses, forcing himself in as deep as he can go.

You moan, writhing under his taller frame, he bit your shoulder with an inhuman noise, pulling out and slamming back in, his ungodly pace leaves you a noisy, sweaty wreck crying out for him. He gave a loud groan as he buries himself deep inside you, cock throbbing while his cum spills in, he lays atop of you.