Jane

The trials were long, grueling and stress inducing. It always made you feel dread, paranoia along with anxiety. You hid from the killer, listening for any cues as to the where abouts of the clown. You give a small whimper as he rips open the locker, tossing you onto his shoulder. You squirm vigorously in attempt to free yourself. 

You died about half of the several trials you got called into.Nea saves you but only for a few minutes before your back on the creeps shoulder, whimpering, you try to muffle your scream with your hands, refusing to give him the satisfaction of causing you pain, tears welling in your eye's. 

"I hate you, you stupid clown!" You hiss, trying to adjust yourself while Bill distracts the clown, pissing him off with firecrackers and a flashlight, he draws the killer away. 

"God this seriously sucks." You thought solemnly, wanting to get a glimpse of your crush one more time. 

She typically kept to herself, yet you somehow felt something click between the two of you. Like an angel, to your delight,She rescues you from the hook, leading you to safety, Jane starts to heal the wounds. 

"Don't worry kitten," She holds you close to her taller frame "The hatch is this way sweetie, you went through enough today." 

You couldn't muster up the energy to talk, having been relentlessly put through five trials in a row by the entity, you resort to nodding, leaving with her. Upon arrival, it dawns on you that you're not by the fire with the group. You stood before a tiny cabin, looking to your side, she stands beside you, taking your hand. 

"What do you say sweet pea?" She spoke, brushing your hair out of your face,"want to make this our home?"