Doctor

"Dammit guys, you've got to be joking!" You thought angrily.

The first to go was Jake, who got momento mori'd, then Ace was thrown on a hook and Dwight suffered the same fate. Your group never stood a chance at all today thanks to Ace startinga fight with you. Resorting to hiding as best you could, you manage to get the fourth done, hell, you made the mistake of getting cocky, eager to try popping the last one. You jump in fear as the doctor took hold of your throat, growling. What did you unintentionally do? You moaned in a rather sexual manner. He pauses, raising a brow at this. You took him by surprize for a mere minute.

"Doc?" You splutter, watching as the man smirks, tossing his weapon aside. "What are you-" 

Your finding your current situation stunning.Taking control of the situation he shuts you up by pressing your face into his crotch, hinting at what he wants. He stands with you on your knees, his cock nearly down your throat as your clutching his pants tightly, your soft, warm tongue running along the shaft. Light waves of electricity going through your body. You wince as he tries to roughly grip your skull, eye's watering a bit. 

You were irrationally horny, doing your best to work with the killer, rubbing your jaw as he pulls out. You warily follow him as he forces you to stand up, bringing you to one of the hospital beds. Your eye's widen while he bends you over it, yanking down your skirt. The man grows impatient, ripping off your leggings, pinning your arms behind your back with one large hand, the other undoing his pants with ease, he eagerly lines himself up, shoving himself in with a grunt, you were so tight he almost couldn't get inside. 

You let out a  groan, he was much thicker than you could anticipate, your walls were practically stretched to your limit.  Inhaling sharply, your body jerks as he pulls out to the tip then slams back in. You take hold of the bed,biting the pillow. You try to keep quiet, as far as you knew, you were the only one alive. The killer suddenly stops, pulling out. A small whine is your responce once he inserts something cold inside. You shiver in the midst of submission, enjoying the way it feels to have his tongue lap at your soft flesh, even nipping at your thighs, he chuckles, enjoying the way you squirm. You inhale sharply as the current of electricity passes through your body.

"Please, -" You struggle to form words, sliding into a lustful daze. 

The hall emits nothing but the noises of the occasional crow and the moans, grunts and cries. By the time he was through with his little plan, you were on the floor starting to fall asleep. He picks you up, carrying you off to his room, how this would continue from there was yet to be decided.