Ghost

You were reluctant to be called into another match, this being your second time so far, you can't help but do your best to blend in wearing dark camo with a bit of grey, hoping it'll do some good. You manage to find a tool box with some relief,  smiling.

"Hey!" David calls out to you, motioning for you to follow from behind a few crates. 

You raise your brows, complying. He seems to be rather useful, giving you pointers on how to get the job done as fast as possible. Gen one pops. You feel a cold shiver shoot down your spine. David immediately takes note of this, a look of dread on his face.

"I need you to go, now." He shoos you off to the next one.

You merely nod, wary of the whole situation. Once you find the second one, you kneel down, curling up against it as you work, only to freeze for just a moment. You blink,  brows raising.

"Claudette?Dave?Bill?" You call out in a hushed tone "Any of you hurt? Or at least near by?" 

You nearly have a heart attack as you look over the gen to see him coming right for you. Yelping loudly, you fall flat on your back. He throws you onto his shoulder with a chuckle.

"I'm going to be the first to die..." You whimper, trying to brace yourself for the worst.

He walks into the decaying building up to the second floor, laying you down, he strips his lower half down, eager to get inside of you, he was quick to cover your mouth, groaning. You inhale sharply, letting out a muffled hiss, Ghost's pace was sloppy and frantic, your moans only spur him on as the others work on the last few generators,  to which he ignores, digging his fingers into your hips as he removes his hand from your lips, grunting.

"More, give me more!" You beg, digging your fingers into his back as you press his body against yours. "I'm getting so close-" 

"Atta' girl!" He murmurs, his breathing becomes heavy as he wraps his arms around you, cursing under his breath, "Not yet, hold on a bit longer baby!" 

You give a gasp in response, feeling him nearly impale you as he rolls over, having you take the top. 

"Oh fuck-" You grip his robe tightly crying out as he bucks underneath while you bounce on his lap, sending both of you in a lustful frenzy. "Ghost!" 

"That's it baby, let them know who's giving it to you!" He growls, "Fuck it, just keep riding!"

You pant as you do your best to keep going, nearly losing it as he has a iron grip on your waist, ramming his cock in and out, deep as he physically can at inhuman speed. You're sent over your limit, having an orgasm as you collapse atop of him, feeling his thick,  long cock twitch inside while he cums. 

"Damn that was good." You roll off of him, exhausted.