Wraith

You hated the hooks more than anything. Being called to your first match in Cold wind farm, you warily open the first chest you find in a basement, groaning. 

"A med kit, seriously? " You reluctantly decide to take it. 

To make things even more stressful, the sound of a wailing bell being hit startles you into a panic filled dash around the tall killer, fumbling up the stairs, you yelp as you roll your ankle, hissing sharply as you try to get away, stunning the Wraith with a pallet, you thought for sure he'd go after Nea instead while she worked on a gen, but no, he blows her off completely! 

"What the fuck!?" You thought, despite your small amount of hope .

He closes the gap quickly, lunging forward, he pins you face down into the stalks of corn.

"Shit, he's going to Mor my ass!" You think solemly, covering your head as you brace for impact. 

To your shock, he pauses briefly, looking down to where his crotch makes contact with your rear. A small, strange groan comes from him. You glance back, blushing as he gropes you, grinding as he seems to forget that the others are around, his fingers proceed to trail down to the bottom of your shorts, tugging them lower, he starts to finger your tight, wet folds, muttering under his breath. You gave a moan in response, allowing him to take advantage of the situation. He took this as a good time to eagerly yank the bandages of his lower half, revealing a long, hard cock he didn't want to wait any longer, he aligns his hard on with your pussy, sliding it in, he grunts. 

You gasp as he stretches your walls, nearly filling you to the brim as you dig your fingers into the dirt, rear up and face down, you greedily moan for more, to which he lustfully complies by pulling out almost completely and forcing himself in as physically able, loving the way your body squirms under him. Wraith roughly pounds away into you, digging his fingers into your hips. The gens start to pop like crazy as the sound of skin to skin contact makes you that much more aroused. He kept his pace with a remarkable stamina, your eye's practically roll into the back your head, panting as he pounds away like a beast in heat. You hit your limit after what seems like blissful eternity. He wouldn't even stop once the exits were open, spilling cum inside as he pulls out, breathing heavily as he rolls off onto his back, satisfied with his work. 

Deciding to be bold, you roll over, curling up against his side. His surprised expression makes you chuckle as you lay your head on his chest. In reply to this, he lets out a small hum, pulling yoh atop of him, he starts to grind once more, causing you to whine.

"Hold on hun, at least give me a couple minutes before we go at it again!"