Trickster

You were livid, fuming while you wipe the sweat and blood from your face. Meg sent you a  look of worry, sitting beside you to patch up the scrapes and gash on your back. Hissing in pain, you bite down a stick, grunting as she pours something cold on the wound to clean it out. 

"Easy tiger," She smiles, placing a bandage over it. "Come on, let's get to the third gen." 

You nod, tensing up as you feel a chill down your spine. "Meg, run!" 

She grows pale, breaking out into a sprint, leaving you to try hiding in the bushes. You stare in horror while he damages the generator, turning to face you. 

"Shit." You tense up, crouching lower as he heads your way, looking around for some sort of distraction for the killer. 

"Goyangi, where do you think you're going?" He muses, pulling throwing knives out of his pocket.

"No,no,no,no!" You panic upon realizing the fact that your group was too far away. "Go away, damnit!" 

He tsk'd, pursing his lips, "Now why would I do that?" 

"Because Dwight is hiding in a closet behind you?" You fib, running as soon as he goes to peer into it. 

"Oi!" He shouts out of annoyance, "Get back here!" 

You became anxious, heart racing, you whip around the corner, trying to flee by using the staircase. You got to the top only to be yanked back. 

"This is it," You thought, trying to break free, "I fucked up!" 

He smirks, entering the second floor of the Ironworks building. Finally, you were in his grasp, he sets you down on one of the large cable spool, slipping between your thighs, he got to work on removing the black panties you wore under your skirt, greedily kissing you as his lips trail down to your collarbone. 

"What the hell is wrong with me?" You thought, head going hazy as he sicks on your lower lip, undoing his belt, he simply allows his pants to hit the floor, using his fingers to stretch you out, he watches with satisfaction as you moan.

"You like that?" His fingers teasingly brush against your clit, lips just centimeters from yours.

You whimper in response, gripping the wood all the while the  man groans, forcing himself inside as he mutters in korean under his breath. 

"So tight." He growls, thrusting deeper, hands resting on your hips. "All mine now, aren't you?"

You can only muster a nod, feeling an intense sense of pleasure in the pace he chooses, burying his face into your shoulder. You could barely stifle the noises escaping your mouth, eye's closing . You almost didn't care if anyone would hear, wrapping your arms around his body.

"That's it baby girl, enjoy this, noone else will ever touch you like I do." He left a hickey on your neck, moving his hips frantically till he slams in one last time, his cock pulsating as he cums inside with a groan. "I suggest you get back before I have to put you on the hook." 

He pulls out almost looking reluctant, he walks away to go after one of the others. Knowing Ji-Woon, he wouldn't be done with you anytime soon.