Trapper

You were a rather strange survivor. You hade made yourself accept the fact that your stuck here, so you did your best to set up a small shelter for yourself. He found it quite a scene when you would struggle to figure out how to make a raised bed, cursing as you roll in the middle of the night, trying to warm up and get some sleep.

You decide to get up, lowering the tarp that faced the main section of the survivors "territory", not wanting any awkward situations. You began to strip down to your bra and much to his arousal, He slowly, quietly came up from behind you, kneeling down, he gropes your rear, earning a rather adorable reaction from you, the trapper removes his mask,turning you over in order to have his way on your bed.he buries his face in your wet folds, inserting a few fingers while he sucks on your clit. You inhale sharply, placing a hand over your mouth. 

The killer chuckles at this, ignoring your pleas. He soon grows impatient, deciding your wet enough for him, stripping his clothes, he aligns his cock with your pussy, taking a few attempts to force himself in. Fuck you were incredibly tight for him. Aloud groan comes from the man as he's pulling out then slamming back in, repeating this. Your toes curl as he does so, you cave in, unable to stay hushed once he rolls you over in order to screw the life out of you doggystyle, he took hold of your ponytail, tugging it as he growls, pounding away, his sheer size let alone strength was leaving you a panting, hot mess. 

You struggle to articulate anything, letting him control the pace, just when you thought you were unable to take anymore of him, Evan pulls you back onto him as he lays on his back, still in complete control on the bottom, he's practically impaling you on his cock, hips moving in such a way that your sent into an orgasms, shivering as his large hands go from your ankles to your hips, keeping you upright. You shook in his hold, too weak to resist the onslaught of each thrust. You could've sworn he was going to tear you in two until he bucks his hips frantically, earning a yell as he forcefully slams in one last time, shooting his load inside you, laying on the ground while you took the time to regain your own energy. You had to admit you didn't want him to pull out, the heat eminating from the two of you was incredible. Much to your surprise, he holds you close rolling onto his side, allowing you to use his arm as a pillow while he starts to give slow, deep thrusts yet again aroused by the new position. It was going to be a long night.