Jake

You hum the lyrics to a metallica song, working on a generator, unaware that he sneaks up to the otherside, listening with a small smile. He loved it when you sang rock, really anything in that general genre. When you finish the last verse, he catches you off guard by giving a compliment. Unfortunately you fumble, exposing your location to the killer, cussing him out you guys run for your life to the exit. Jane somehow gets the last Gen while Feng opens the absurdly large doors, taking off with you in tow.

"Jake, warn a girl next time!" You sit by the fire with a yawn. "Not mad at ya, just kinda got restless."

He chuckles, understanding completely, Jake and Claudette were the first original few to be in the trials. He leans against one of the logs, pulling you close to him. You lazily adjust your position with a grunt.

"This is new." You muse, burying your face into his chest. 

"It's getting colder, I figured since you and I are comfortable enough, we can keep warm through body heat as well." His gaze lingers on the fire while Meg adds more wood to it. 

"Alright, fine by me." You contently curl up, getting some shut eye. 

You awoke to find yourself under a tarp and laying on a makeshift bed. "How the hell?"

"I found your notebook," Jake admits, giving a smile, "I told the others about your ideas, they love them by the way." 

You have a toothy grin as you see the others in the works of fixing a old table. "This is awesome! "

"Hell yeah it is!" Jane beams, joyfully helping Bill fix a radio for some music. "About time things got better here!"

"We needed this" Jake admits, explaining how they did regret the lack of desire to do anything with the base.

You took hold of his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "We will always find a way, there's a reason why we will never die." 

"Get a room you two!" David teases with a smirk. 

"Maybe we will" Jake pulls you up to your feet, "If she wants to, of course." 

"I'd be happy to." You coax him away from the group, going down a path into the woods for some privacy.

"Are you sure? " He wraps an arm around your shoulders. 

"We wouldn't be makingour way here if I didn't want you." You assure him, holding his waist as you share your first kiss together, taking it slow to get a feel of each other. 

Your hands wander all over his body while he strips off his jacket, stopping at his belt, you eagerly work on removing it. He slips a hand down to pull your jeans off, kneeling down, he rips you panties off, starting to rub your pussy, he wasn't going to lie, he's been wanting you. Moaning, your fingers tangle in his hair, he was practically eating you out like he had been a starving animal. You lean against a tree for support, normally oral wouldn't do anything but he sure as shit seems to be good at this.

"I can't wait any longer," His eyes showed such longing as he turns you around positioning himself with a groan as he tries to slide his cock inside "Fuck you're tight babe, Feels like I can barely fit." 

You gasp as he forces his cock deep inside you, pulling out and slamming back in, keeping a steady rhythm. This had to be your favorite so far. You were struggling to keep yourself quiet, he playfully teases you, sliding a hand up your side, earning a shiver from you. 

"Jake!" You whine, trying to hold still.

"I know honey, I know." He's rather pleased with himself, getting such cute reactions, he gropes your chest. 

The night was long, ending with you to tired to walk back, having Jake laugh as he carries you back.