Ghost Face

You grew stressed out as you duck into the bushes, Ghost's speed was almost as insane as Legion's. You dread the quicker ones, like a meek, skittish kitten, you repair one of the generators until it pops, scrambling into the tall brush as you glance around, trying to blend in.

All was going almost smoothly on your part, as if it gave you any false hope, the man startles you by tackling you to the ground. You froze as you hit the ground, tensing up as he lifts you up, carrying you on his shoulder while you grunt, trying to look for any signs of the others nearby, no such luck. An odd sensation between your legs causes you to gasp, turning to your shock, his intentions to drag you into the basement weren't what you anticipated. His fingers were stroking your clothing pussy, rubbing his gloved fingers against it, he gingerly drops you onto the floor, kneeling down to your level. Your eye's are wide as an owl's, having your head wrap around this situation. 

In the mean time, he strips, removing your clothes as well, he rips a piece of your shirt, using it to blindfold you, he proceeds to tease you with his hard cock, grinding against you with a audible groan, impatiently, he takes hold of your waist, forcing his dick in with a hiss, muttering under his breath, he leans forward, biting, sucking and kissing your face and neck, sure to lwave marks, he enjoys the way you squirm, a trembling mess under his stronger frame. 

The sound of two more gens going off makes you grow nervous as he doesn't seem to care, despute the pleasure, you were a bit frantic over the others walking on this. He didn't even bat an eye as Claudette called out for you, searching. 

A loud moan escapes your mouth once he starts pounding away at your walls, sending you into a orgasm, you cry out, fingers digging into his back, he moans as your nails drag down his back, satisfied as he cums, pulling away to put his mask back on, he withdraws, clothing himself as he drops you outfit atop of you, chuckling. Ghost sprints up the steps, scaring Dwight, who hauls ass,  throwing a pallet down when you're sneaking off to the exit, waiting for the last gen to pop. 

You sure as hell felt relieved to live another day, settling by the fire in a daze.