Prologue

Prologue

You probably all would kill yourself to have a sister like mine, demi the lovato. But I'm here to tell you it's not. It's a whole world full of stress. Getting hate like every minute thousand hate tweets and stuff. Tho It's not fair you know, they only notice and think about the girls with problems. Just let me tell you, guys feel pain to, guys cut, guys burn, guys starve, guys purge, guys cry and guys feel hurt to, just as much as girls. Girls feel like they are forgotten while they're not, example demi, she thinks about those girls... Guys feel forgotten and they mostly are forgotten, example me. So why am I here? For nothing I guess.

It's a horrible feeling, knowing you are forgotten, even by your family, I know we hide, girls be honest you do to. I only talk and come around with is maddie. Well we are kind of the same age well I'm 13 she's 12. Close enough. Well you know how I feel but you don't know me, if you get me. So my name is Luka de la garza. Cool name isn't? so my hobbies are singing, fanboying, okay that's weird, and probably playing my piano and guitar and I almost forgot dancing! My fav bands? fall out boy, Pierce The Veil and Bring Me The Horizon.