Jackets, cousins and kisses

When Mika and Ivy entered the living room, they saw two familiar faces. "Hey, little cousins!" the boy yelled. "It's been a while." the girl said. It was Juniper and Dagwood, coming home from college.  Ivy ran towards Dagwood and he held out his fist for a fist bump. "Wow, are you Ivy? You sure grew up, you're so big!" Juniper hugged Ivy and then Mika. "We'll be staying at Uncle Charles' place." Ivy looked at Juniper. "For how long?" "A couple of days, don't worry baby, we'll visit every day," Dagwood said. Betty hugged them and said: "You guys hungry?" "Starving," Jughead said as he ran into the kitchen to make food. "I'm going to my room, I'm so tired," Mika said. Betty nodded, and Ivy went upstairs as well. Mika ran into her room and shut the door with a loud bang. "Do I have permission to enter?" Ivy asked as she knocked on the door. "Sure." she heard from the other side. As she opened the door, she saw Mika sitting on her bed, staring at the ground. Ivy sat down in front of her and looked at her sisters face. "Why the long face?" "Don't act dumb. You were there. My jacket. I dumped it into the trash, like an idiot." Ivy got up and left the room, only to come back within seconds. "Where did you go?" "To fetch my bag." Mika looked at the bag confused, but she started smiling when Ivy pulled out her serpent jacket. "How did you..." she stuttered. Ivy shrug her shoulders, "While dad was talking to those weird new people at Pops, I saw my chance. You should watch more Bond movies." The two girls started laughing at it. "But, next time, I won't save your skin. You owe me one." Mika nodded and smiled. "Now let's go eat, I've been meaning to catch up with Juniper and Dagwood forever."

In the house next to the Jones', Florian sat in his room, staring at the ceiling. Those things Thomas stuttered at him, he tried to make something of it. Was Thomas asking him out? Or was it just a 'guys being guys' thing? Florian had never thought about it in that way. He got up, yelled at his dad that he was going to sleep, and then climbed out of his window. He needed to talk to Thomas about this, or else it was gonna nag on his brain for the rest of his life. He walked two blocks, to the Keller home. He ringed the bell, which may not have been the wisest decision. Kevin opened the door and looked at Florian. "Hey there, what are you doing here?" Florian thought of a stupid excuse. "Uh...Didn't Thom tell you? He invited me over, to...uhm... work on a costume for the theatre club at school." "Florian, it's Summer." The boy didn't know what to say. "Uhm.. yeah, but the costume is so hard to make, it could take all Summer..." Kevin frowned, but let him in any way. "Hey, Fangs!" Florian yelled as he ran upstairs. Fangs looked at Kevin as he sat back down next to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Weird kid, that Andrews boy." Fangs laughed at this. Meanwhile, Florian knocked on Thomas' door and entered. Thomas looked up and said: " Florian? What are you doing here?" "What was all the stuttering about?" Florian asked. "What stuttering?" Thomas tried to avoid talking about that situation. "Earlier tonight, you seemed to be asking me something. What was that about? You know if it's a problem you have you can always talk to me." Florian grew more curious with every word he said. Thomas looked at the floor. Would he dare? "Uhm... I was going to ask you..." But instead of talking, he just grabbed Florian's shoulders and smacked his lips onto his. It lasted only a few seconds, but it seemed like an eternity. Florian took a step back and looked at Thomas, weirded out. Thomas stuttered: "Florian, please, I...I can explain..." But he had already left. "Bye Mister Keller, bye Fangs!" he said before running out on the street, back to his house. When he arrived there, he didn't wanna go back inside. Then he saw the window of Ivy's room, where a light shone. 

Ivy was reading a book while sitting on her bed when she suddenly heard these weird noises. She got up, walked over to her window and when Florian's head popped up from behind the window sill, she screamed. She quickly slammed her hand in front of her mouth. "Ivy, what's going on?" Jughead yelled from downstairs. "A spider, dad! I'll get rid of it, no worries!" In the meantime, Florian had climbed into the room and he sat on the window sill, breathing heavily. Ivy closed her door and then turned to Florian. "What gives, Spiderman? You here to stalk me?" "No..I..." "You what?" Florian swallowed a whole bunch of spit all at once. "I have a question..." He said. "And you couldn't just wait till tomorrow?" "Trust me, this can't wait." He said, quite serious. "I...I went to see Thomas, he acted really strange before he left and..." Ivy sat down at her bed. "Thomas did what?" Florian sat up straight: " Is Thomas crushing on someone?" Ivy frowned. "Why would I share that kind of information with you? It's none of your business." "It is my business!" he yelled. "No, it's not! What makes you think it is?!" Ivy yelled back at him. "BECAUSE HE KISSED ME!" Florian screamed, his voice cracking. He looked at Ivy, who now, instead of an angry expression, had a confused expression on her face. "Thomas...kissed...you?" Florian nodded. "How'd it feel?" she asked. "You really think I thought about that?" Ivy raised her shoulders. "Just asking. Why are you so shaken up?" Florian stood up. "Are you for real? Thomas, a guy I've known all my life just kissed me!" "That's because he loves you!" Ivy yelled, trying to defend Thomas, even though he wasn't there. "What do you mean by that?" Ivy knew she had to speak up, but it was gonna be a long conversation.