Where's Thomas

Thomas hit the ground and Florian ran to him, shouting his name. Ivy joined him and started crying louder than ever. There was so much blood. Mika started crying too as she sank down next to her sister and hugged her tightly. Florian's hands were covered in blood as he was shaking Thomas's body to get him to live again. He just kept yelling . FP yelled they had to leave, but it sounded blurry to Ivy and Florian. Mika got up as she understood they really had to go. She pulled up her sister by her arms and Ivy screamed. "NOO! NOOO! I CAN'T LEAVE HIM LIKE THIS!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. FP grabbed Ivy and dragged her away while Mika grabbed Florian. He just couldn't stop crying and yelling. The screams echoed in the hallways. Mika and Florian made it out of the room after some time and Mika grabbed Florian's head so he would listen and calm down. "Listen to me! We need to get his parents alright? Otherwise he'll be alone." Florian nodded and wiped away his tears. They kept on running and running until they reached the stairs to the exit.

Jughead and Betty reached the lotion shop just in time, when they saw their daughters come out of the doors. "We came as soon as you called, are you okay?" Jughead said as he hugged them both. Ivy had calmed down and her face was red of the tears. "We.. Thomas.." she sobbed. Betty looked at the door where FP was standing still. "Who are you?" Betty asked him. FP looked at Mika and Ivy. They smiled at him while Jughead let go to join his wife. "My name's FP, I think I'm your..." He couldn't finish because Betty said: " ...Son.." she turned to Jughead. "Jug, I don't believe it.." "Maybe I shouldn't have.." FP started but he stopped talking when Betty hugged him the tightest you can hug a person. "You came back to us." She whispered while crying. Jughead looked at his daughters and smiled. "Uhm.. maybe you guys need some context..." "He's our brother who disappeared when he was 7, Mika about 9 months and I wasn't even born yet. Penny kidnapped him, drugged him and dropped him off somewhere she thought we would never find him, the Greenbergs. She did this solely to destroy the happiness you guys had and that's why she tried to kill Mika too. She was just counting down the line of children." Mika said. "Where's Mr Keller?" "Kev will be here in a minute." Just as they said that, Kevin and Fangs pulled up in the driveway. They ran out and yelled: "Where is he? Where's our son?!" Mika shook her head as she pointed at the backdoor leading to the cellar. They ran down and Jughead put his hands in his hair. "Where's Thomas?" He asked.