Teba x Injured! Reader

Hey guys! I hope you like this first one shot and tell me what you think about it! Tips would be nice as well!
Most of this book is going to be about you and link but I felt like starting off with Teba because I've never seen him in any of the other books I've read lol
Yes I know Teba has a wife and son in game but in this he does not THEY DO NOT EXIST IN THIS- LETS JUST SAY THEY DIED WHEN THE CALAMITY STRUCK OK I KNOW ITS GRUESOME BUT ITS GONNA HAVE TO DO-
————————————————————————
You and Link were paragliding over to the flight range with your best winter gear. The air was so cold here that you could feel even the slightest breeze go through the seams of every layer on your body soon reaching your skin to freeze.

"Are you sure this Teba guy is out here Link? It's freezing! Even for a rito I would assume..."
You didn't know what he looked like or if he was even out here but soon the crisp, clear, still air became a cloud of snow with ice particles being whipped around slapping both you and link in the face.

Nearly loosing your grip on the paraglider (you and link are sharing one) you cling on for dear life hoping not to fall into what looked like an abyss of white cold smoke.

Link turned back with a look of concern on his face seeing if you were ok.

"I'm fine! I'm still holding on and we're almost there! I think..." Your arms we're loosing their hold and you knew that if you were to go any longer, you would most likely fall to your death.

Shaking this thought out of your mind, you bagan to descend to the ground In hope that there was some soft snow waiting to be disturbed for when you land.

You and link were a good 20-30ft above the ground when trees were in sight. "Oh thank goodne-!" A sharp pain entered your side but before you could look to see what had caused it, you had let go of the paraglider.

You tried to yell but the pain was to much for you to handle as you plummeted to the ground. You got one last glance of Links shocked and terrified face before he faded away into the cloud of snow, "(Y/nnn....)" his voice faded out as well and you were on the verge of loosing consciousness as your ears began to ring.
Tears began to fall from your eyes and everything seemed to be moving in slow motion.

You landed in the snow below with a muffled thud. The snow cushioned your fall but it was just enough to knock the breath out of you and make your bones feel like they just got hit with a hammer 10 times. "Help.... anyone...." was the last thing you breathed before blacking out.

Tebas P.O.V
I was making my rounds outside of the flight range and killing off the stupid bokoblins that would not stop pestering me. It may have been difficult to see but I have been here most of my life so I could tell the difference between most of the trees and rocks.

The one last bokoblin I was going after began to aim for the sky. What in hylias name... it let go of its arrow and cheered like it had hit something. Strange...

I went after it anyways and killed it after a few moments.

Poomf~ What was that? I heard what sounded like a muffled thud. "Hello? Is anyone out there?" It may just be a bokoblin but they would either screech in pain or start running my way letting the world know of their presence.

I ran over with caution looking for any disturbance in the snow near the area of the sound.

After a few minutes I found what looked like drops of blood here and there but still no sign of what the sound was.

If it is a person, they are going to freeze to death if I don't find them- My thoughts were cut off as I saw something strange. Disturbed snow. I ran over and at first didn't see what is was but when I picked it up or should I say her up, she had an arrow in her side and was unconscious.