Soulmates (2)

So i finished writing the second part. Its brief but since a lot of people wanted to read more about that, I hope you enjoy it. Vote, comment and lemme know what you think.

Someone was throwing stones on her window.

Hinata woke up groggily as she walked off her bed towards the window. If it was Sakura again, here to sneak her out for another girl's night, she was going to kill her.

As she opened the window, a stone hit her right on her forehead.

"Ouch." she hissed.

"Sorry." A voice called up in a whisper.

She looked down, a boy was standing there. Not just any boy, Uchiha Sasuke.

Her soulmate.

"What is it?" she asked, annoyed because he'd walked off without consideration. And because her introduction to her soulmate hadn't been romantic at all.

"Can you come down?" he asked.

"No."

He shrugged before simply climbing up to her window by the tree. She watched in amazement.

"What? I'm an athlete." He told her. She arched her brow as she stepped back, allowing him to enter.

Neji and her father would kill her if they knew.

"Uh-." He began slowly.

"What?" she asked.

"I..." he said walking to her "You're. My. I'm-"

"Sasuke." She said placing her hand on his chest, without meaning to. She didn't know what made her do it. It was like a tugging pull. He breathed out and looked calmer immediately.

Then he started taking off his shirt.

"Whoa whoa whoa." Hinata said moving back as if burnt. "What the hell?"

"Look." he said, showing her his collarbone in the dim light of her room. The same words she'd spoken to her. Are you crying? written in her writing.

"You have no idea how embarrassed I have been for years with the thought that my soulmate would say her first words to me while i was crying." He told her with a sheepish smile.

He seemed so different from the cold, indifferent Uchiha she usually saw in the hallways. "And I've been worrying my whole life about this person who would die." she said, smiling and showing him her wrist.

He smiled, elated. He looked high.

"Can i kiss you now?" he asked her.

"No."

"What-why?" he asked, rejection making his face fall.

"Because you walked off without realizing I was your soulmate in the first encounter." She told him pointedly.

"And i'm going to have to live with that all our lives."

"Bold of you to assume i'm sticking around." She told him with a giggle.

He laughed. He actually laughed with a rich, beautiful laugh as he hugged her close to him. "Trust me, I can be very convincing."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh." he told her as he leaned down to kiss her.

Well, she had the rest of her life to figure out how convincing he could be.

_____________

Bonus scene (Because i Love Neji)

Neji could not find his watch. He realized he'd taken it off in Hinata's room while discussing the movie with her.

She would be dressed by now. "Hina-have you seen my-!" He left off as he entered her room and saw a vaguely familiar boy asleep beside her in her bed.

Not any boy. His classmate. The asshole.

"UCHIHA!"

The scream was enough to wake both the boy and his cousin. "Neji?" Hinata asked groggily.

"Fuck you Uchiha. YOU'RE DEAD!" Neji screamed as he leaped on the boy. Great, Sasuke thought, his soulmate had to have her crazy protective dad and also a crazy batshit insane protective cousin living right next to her.

________

Like it? Love it? Comment below.