Paper cranes and Jasmines

When I was opting for a sequel for Paper Fans and Lavenders, I had two choices. The fluffy drabbles and the serious story. The latter got more votes. But some people also wanted me to write the fluffy piece. For them, here are the few drabbles I did write, which take place directly where Paper Fans and Lavenders left off. Also, hopefully this makes up for the lack of SasuHina fluff/Romance in the actual story. (Yeah that just basically consisted of Sasuke being jealous and them being painfully oblivious of the fact that they were in love). So, here goes.

___________

Neji Hyuga's observation: Uchiha is a good boy friend

"For God's sake Ino, they're already engaged."

Sakura snapped when they were all tired of her teasing Hinata on how she and Sasuke were probably going to end up married. Tenten was already asleep while Temari had plugged in her headphones since half an hour ago, when it started.

"God forehead, what crawled up your ass and died?" Ino asked, slightly startled by Sakura's tone. Hinata sighed before saying something about getting water.

"The fact that I'm getting ready for my first date with Gaara while you will just not shut up!" Sakura exclaimed, tucking her bangs back self consciously.

"You're ready. And besides, I'm just trying to tease Hinata."

"You don't need to do that. Naruto and Sasuke are enough."

"Hai, Hai. Ooh, why don't you put on the earrings you bought the other day with me?" Ino suggested, successfully drawing Sakura's attention away.

On the other hand, Hinata sighed as she plopped down on the couch downstairs with a glass of water. Everything was getting over bearing for her right now. And she was tired from practice and the ton of homework she'd finished that evening.

It was almost 9, and Gaara was supposed to pick up Sakura for their first date at 9. It had taken a lot of effort for Hinata to get Gaara to ask Sakura out.

Mainly because he was shy and awkward and just refused to do it for the fear of rejection. While Sakura was near tears because she thought Gaara did not like her at all from the way he had started to ignore her.

All that reminded Hinata of her own problems with her boyfriend, and fiance she supposed, Sasuke. She chuckled lightly.

"Laughing to yourself is the first sign of madness." Someone said into her ear from behind the couch. She let out a shrill scream before dropping the glass of water and turning around.

Sasuke stood behind her, chuckling at her reaction. "Sasuke! You scared the hell out of me."

Ino and Sakura came running downstairs. "IS IT BURGLURS?" Ino screamed while Sakura was yelling something about a chopping knife.

They both came to an abrupt halt when they realized it was only Sasuke. "The fuck? You scared us." Ino said with a frown.

Sasuke caught sight of Hinata's pissed off expression and willed himself to stop chuckling. "I came to get Hinata."

"Dead or alive?" Sakura asked sarcastically, walking over to her friend with a frown directed at her childhood friend.

"Kami, I didn't mean to scare her." He said, biting his lip to refrain from chuckling again. "Of course you didn't." Ino muttered.

"Let me guess, you decided giving me a heart attack was appropriate for date night?" Hinata asked, picking up the glass she had dropped.

"No." Sasuke said, engulfing her in his arms as an apology "I just wanted to surprise you"