On a bloody night

To a dark Sasuke.

____

It started as it always did.

With darkness and pain. She wasn't surprised or afraid to see the dark shadow in front of her. It had become a routine for her now.

"How do you feel?"

She was silent.

"Do you forgive me?"

"No."

The answering blade embedding itself in her gut with a sickening slash was also not unusual. She gasped, because it still hurt. It hurt everyday, she thought as tears pricked at her eyes.

But she wasn't going to lie.

Because if there was one thing Hinata Hyuga did, she did not lie to Uchiha Sasuke.

____

The blonde fell in front of her.

The battle that led to the ultimate downfall of what she'd called her home had taken place right in front of her. Sasuke had obliterated all Konoha's forces. Not even their allies could save them.

The people whispered, believing Sasuke had the demons of hell working for him. How else could a single person rain down fire on their oasis.

How could one monster destroy their heaven? How could one person kill everyone. But Hinata knew. It had taken his whole life to be converted into such a thorough monster.

The day Naruto fell had been the end. Everyone had known it.

The blonde hero pleaded, fought and used every last bit of his life force to save his village. 

"Sasuke, this is your home. Please..." 

But their time had come, it seemed.

She saw Sasuke rip out Naruto's heart while he laughed like a maniac, his face dark with the blood red of Naruto's body. While she stood and watched. Paralyzed.

Then, he'd looked up and spotted her. And his eyes lit up like a light. He seemed to relish the devastation in her eyes as he destroyed her whole world in front of her.

And she was at peace. Because she knew she'd have her end too. He'd kill her now and it would finally be over. She could finally have the escape. Everyone else was dead too. So would she be.

But ends never came easy for her, because apparently she'd been the only person he decided to leave alive.

____________

"Do you like your new home?" he asked with a sick smile. He seemed happy. Sated, contented as he climbed the destroyed Hokage monument with her. Her hair was in his grasp as tears formed in her eyes as he jerked her head once again. "Hi-na-ta?"

But what was she supposed to say when the ashes and fires from the home she had had were rising in front of her right now.

When there was nothing but corpses in the streets. When the very monument she stood at was full of loving memories.

He'd break her. He wanted to break her, she realized.

He didn't need to, she thought, he's already succeeded.

"I'll take that as a yes. Now, i want to make sure you understand something. You will never lie to me."

She bit back another sob. But she knew she wasn't going to lie to him.

_______

With his goal of destroying Konoha finished, Sasuke had nothing else to do. Except murder people and torture her. For the sheer joy of it.

"I promised myself I'd see you again." He told her, caressing her smooth porcelain skin. He looked at her carefully. "After I killed your teammates."

Her eyes went wide but even as tears gathered in hey eyes, she refused to look away from him.

He'd broken her, he decided. But not completely. She wasn't yet as twisted at he was. He wanted her to be. So he could finally have someone.

"Can you ever love me?" he asked.

"No." she'd spat in his face. "You're a monster."

He'd smirk. "Oh sweet Hime, Monsters take the most unexpected forms. Don't be so surprised if I tell you that your beloved citizens of Konoha were even bigger monsters. They must have been, since they created such a monster as me."

She wouldn't lie to him. But that didn't mean he had to like her answers. So everyday, he would ask her difficult questions and torture her with pain in Tsukiyomi genjutsu.

She didn't know it yet. But she'd say yes soon enough.

________

"Do you still love Naruto?"

Hinata was silent for a while. "No."

Sasuke looked up curiously at this.

"Who do you love then?" he asked.

"You."

He smirked. "Hime, I thought we agreed never to lie to one another."

He kissed her temple as the blade plunged into her neck.

_____

 He noticed how she didn't cry anymore. Ghosts of the people surrounded her, mocked her, pitied her. But she never cried.

He killed her in the most painful ways in the genjutsu. She never flinched.

And she always said yes. Whenever he'd ask her if she loved him. She always said no, when he asked if she missed her home.

Her eyes were hollow. Like she was in a perpetual nightmare. But that nightmare didn't scare her anymore. Instead it was her reality.

He'd finally broken her beyond repair. And he relished in it. She'd initially reminded him of Itachi on their meeting back in the snow. And he had known he'd enjoy breaking her apart. His own little revenge for how Itachi had messed him up.

People like her, optimistic and hopeful, always thinking of the greater good pissed the Hell out of him. So he'd loved every second of seeing the light leaving her eyes. 

As her eyes became as dark as his.

"Do you love me?" He crooned.

"I could."

"Do you still miss Konoha?"

She smiled unnervingly, all traces of the bright girl she'd been, gone forever. "I don't need a home when I have you."

At this, Sasuke finally smiled genuinely. "Okay Hyuga. Here you go." He said, handing her the blade this time. "Make me proud."

Hinata smiled at him, eyes full of adoration He knew he was in her very bones. His essence was in the blood that flowed through her veins.

Then, she plunged the blade into her heart.

_______

Author notes: Two updates in two days, I'm on a roll. I've read and re-read this a billion times and I hope everyone likes it. This is the last I've written of Dark SasuHina (for now) And I might on requests.

So vote, lemme know what you think and if you have any requests, drop them in the comments or the DM.