hermanastros

"You sister's hot."

Another idiot who was just begging to be beat up by him for saying that.

"She's not my sister." His fists started to clench by his sides and he forced himself to unclench them. It's fine, he thought, he's just another idiot. Let it go.

"Step-sister, whatever. She's still hot."

Sasuke felt his blood boil again. "Fuck off before I punch your face in." He snarled at the boy, who looked startled by this unusual behavior of Sasuke's.

"Whoa man, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to offend you. Guess you're still sensitive about the whole-marriage thing..."

Sasuke stalked off without hearing anymore of that bloody idiot's ranting about one of the sore spots of his life. Aka his dad marrying the mother of the girl he'd liked since pre-school.

And now, at 17, instead of being able to make a move on her, he was her brother.

No. Hinata Hyuga was not his sister and she never would be. And he knew his father knew that. It was respect for his father and his wife that Sasuke's hadn't tried to let Hinata know how he had-and still-felt for her.

As long as he was living under his father's roof, he would make no move and even Fugaku knew his son enough to guess that.

Naruto was dancing with her when he walked towards the dance floor. She was laughing and Sasuke had to admit they looked good together. And Naruto actually looked genuinely cheerful with her around.

Being her brother, at least he could excuse his protectiveness of her. So he walked up to the duo, laughing and dancing together.

"We're going home." He told Hinata. "Go get your stuff."

Hinata gaped at him. "But Mr.Uchiha said we didn't have to be home by 12. It's still 11."

"I don't care. I'm going home and good-luck finding another ride home." He told her, his insides burning with extreme jealousy and a pain that seemed to be radiating up to his chest.

They both knew her mother would never let Hinata go out again if she came home with someone other than Sasuke.

"Sasuke-please" she pleaded, casting a look at Naruto who looked serious now. "I-"

"Hinata, I'm not staying another minute. Either you get your stuff and leave with me or I go without you. Your call."

He'd never even wanted to come to this stupid party and torture himself with watching her with other people and being told that his sister was hot. It nauseated him. And it made him want to scream.

Because she was not his sister and she never would be. And he would not accept anything that even remotely linked them together like that.

But she'd looked at him with those doe eyes in a pleading way and he'd melted, agreeing to go with her because they both knew her mother would never let her go alone.

But he'd had enough now. Hinata nodded with a stiff manner before she said a short bye to Naruto, going to gather her stuff.

"What gives, Teme?" he asked Sasuke angrily. "Why're you being such an asshole tonight?"

"No reason." Sasuke said shortly. Naruto seethed but didn't say anything. Sasuke turned to go before he stopped short and turned a bit to face his bestfriend.

"Oh and Naruto?"

"Yeah?"

"If you fuck her, I'll rip out your throat." He said with a serious gaze. Naruto gaped, his mouth falling open. "With my teeth."

Naruto watched him walk off, offering Hinata his arm at the door as they both walked out. Well, clearly his father's wedding had not changed some things for Sasuke, Naruto realized. 

_________

Author's notes: Okay so, i don't even know why I wrote this, except for the fact that I wrote this on a whim. The title means: Step Siblings in Spanish. Maybe I felt inspired after finishing Elite (For those who have watched it, you know what I mean). Anyways, let me know what you thought of this concept.