three

~Regina's POV~

"Diego come on."

"Mamá!" He whines.

"I know papa you're tired. Come on so we can go see tía and abuela." Surprise visit to my mamá's.

"Mamá." He starts crying and plops down on the floor. "Mamá."

"Come bebé." I pick him up and give him his pacifier. He continues to cry. "Bebé please stop crying." I bounce him on my hip. I look on the rack for more shirts. He needs bigger clothes. "Bebé please. Por favor."

"Mamá," he wails.

"What's the matter bebé? ¿Quiero leche (🥛)?" He nods. "Okay can you let mamá check out and then we can go to the car so you can get milk?" He nods and buries his face in my neck.

-in the car-

I sat in front seat with Diego in my arms. I have a blanket covering him. I think he's hungry and tired. He's suckling greedily.

"Diego calm down. Slow down papa." I pat his bum. Ding! My phone chimes. I pick it up and see that it's a text from Emma.

EMMA: Hey Gina.
ME: Hi Emma.
EMMA: are you busy today. I know it's your day off, but I wanna see you. Maybe hang out or something.
ME: Yeah. I'm just feeding Diego in the car at the mall. He's growing so fast.
ME: Is it okay that he comes? My mother lives on the other side of town and I don't feel like dropping him off.
EMMA: Yeah that's fine. I'd love to hang out with the little man.

I heart literally swells reading her text.

ME: Yay! I'll tell you when we get home. He's almost done.
EMMA: Can't wait 😊
EMMA: Maybe I can give you more kisses too 😉 😘
ME: I'd like that ☺️🤤 see you soon.
EMMA: I'll be waiting.

"Diego we're gonna see Emma today." He continues to suckle not caring about what I just said.

-home-

I just texted Emma to come over. I put Diego down for his nap. He knocked out in the car. I open the door after hearing a knock.

"Hi-" I cut off by Emma kissing me. She kicks the door closed and pushes me against the wall. Our tongues fight for dominance, but she wins. I moan as she gropes me. I suck on her lip. "Hi papi."

"Papi? Hm." She hums.

"Sorry, I just feel like Emma isn't cutting it. Your name should be something that represents how sexy you are." I kiss her again.

"So you think I'm sexy?" She smirks.

"Yeah," I blush touching her abs over her cotton shirt. "You're really sexy."

"I think you're sexy too." She squeezes my ass with a firm grip.

"Mm." I bite lip. "Emma."

"You like that don't you? When I squeeze your fat ass you moan." Another throaty moan fills the air as she squeezes tighter.

"Yes." I bury my face in her neck. "But only when you do it."

"I'd love to see it," she says boldly. I smile and giggle. I take her hand and we walk to my bedroom. I close the door and push her on the bed. I smile like an idiot and unzip my jeans. "Oh we're doing this?" I lay my pants on the bed. I climb on the bed and straddle her. "Yeah we are."

"Mhm." I smile siting comfortably on her lap. I move her hands to my ass.

"Sexy. As. Hell." She plays with my ass like a like kid with a new toy. She slaps my right cheek hard.