fifteen

Y'all are not gonna like the first part so much.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Regina's POV~

"Hello," I answer the phone.

"Regina where's Diego? I got something for him," Hector says.

"Here's not here."

"Well where is he? At your moms?"

"No, he's with Emma."

"What? Why? I don't want him around her."

"Boy what? What are you talking about?"

"I don't want him with the person or thing."

"Hector you can get your point across without being disrespectful. Emma is a She and you will respect that. She is in his life and if Emma wants to hang out with him then she can."

"What if I let my ex hang with him? How would you feel?"

"Your stupid ass wouldn't get the chance. Emma is Emmy's father-"

"So you ex is a girl playing daddy?"

"She's not playing anything. Respect her pronouns. That's strike two."

"What?! I didn't even do anything!"

"Keep pissing me off Hector."

"I don't want him around Emma. And I don't want her around em-"

"Hector I warned you about that. Emily is not your child. She is Emma's. You are crossing a line."

"I don't want my son around her!"

"You had no problem with Emma before."

"I don't want her taking my place in my son's life."

"Awe look at Hector wanting to be a father."

"Shut up Regina." I hang up the phone and turn my tv up. Hector call twice before I answer again.

"Sorry."

"Much better."

"What are you doing?"

"Why so you can come over and bother me?"

"No... maybe?"

"Fine but only for a little bit. I'm bored."

"I'm outside."

"Hector?! I told you about showing up like that." I get up to unlock the door. "Come in." I hang up when he enters the house.

"Regina," Hector says. "You look good." He looks me up and down.  "This is for D." He sets the bag on the counter.

"You want something to drink?"

"Mmm." I can feel his eyes on my ass. I'm in shorts and a tank top definitely not appropriate for his company.

"Hector," I pour his glass and then I feel him behind me. "Don't start Hector." He closes the gap between us.

"Come on Gina. Forget about juice." He kisses my shoulder. I lean back into him.

"Hector I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because Emma wants me back. She wants to be serious this time and the least I can do is try."

"I don't care about Emma." He drops to his knees and brings my shorts down with him. I step out of them and turn around. He stands up and brings me to the table. I spread my legs as he sits in front of me.