six

~Regina's POV~

"You gonna wait here?" I ask Emma.

"Yeah." I lean in and kiss her.

"I'll be back in a bit." I kiss her again before getting out the car. I ring the doorbell and Jazzy opens it. "Hi Jazzy," I smile.

"Hey G. Come on in."

"Mommy!" Diego runs to me. I happily pick him up and give him kisses.

"Hola bebé." I hug him. "How was your weekend?"

"It good."

"Oh yeah. Where's Hector?"

"I don't know. Diego slept with him last night but I woke up with Diego next to me. I haven't seen him since last night. He's not in him room either." Jazzy scratches her head.

"Okay. I'll have to call him later on. How's your mother?"

"She's good. She just stepped out to go grocery shopping." I nod and look at Diego.

"Daddy go bye bye. Him say we no see him no more," Diego says.

"What? What do you mean papa?"

"Daddy say him sorry and he not gonna see me no more. He say dat yesterday. It make me sad."

"Is that why you were crying yesterday?" Jazzy asks.

"Uh huh." He nods.

"Come on, let's go." I say reaching for his jacket. I put it on him and wait for Jazzy to be ready. We leave the house and get in the car.

"Emmy!" Diego jumps with excitement. Emma smiles and gets out the car. She pick up Diego and hugs him.

"What's up little man?" She asks.

"I dunno." Diego smiles. "I miss you."

"I missed you too. Did you have a good weekend?"

"Yep."

"Well how about I make it better by going to the store and getting you a prize? Would you like that?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I'll get you whatever you want and your mommy can't say no." Emma looks at me and winks with her famous smirk.

"Whatever?!"

"Yep, whatever you want."

"Jazzy this is Emma Swan. Emma this is Jazzy."

"You can call me Swan."

"Nice to meet you Swan." Emma shakes Jazzy's hand. We get in the car, because it's cold and head to the mall.

-mall-

~Emma's POV~

"Whatever he wants Regina. It's okay. You guys go shopping. I got him. Right little man?"

"Right," he nods and I pick him up.

"Can you at least take a diaper with you? And some wipes?"

"Yeah. I'll call you if we need anything." I put the two things in my pocket and we spilt up.

"Hey little man? What do you want the most?" He shrugs. "Well you think about it and let me know."

I head into the Apple store. Diego immediately hides his face from others.

"Hello. My name is Andy. How may I help you?"

"I'm here for a pick up."

"Okay. Did you drop something off at the Genius Bar?"