eight

Sorry for any mistakes. The next chapter will be coming soon as well, so keep an eye out for it.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Regina's POV~

"Please put him down, Cameron." I roll my eyes feeling frustrated with my older brother. "He doesn't like that. Look at him. Stop!" Diego is clearly uncomfortable with being thrown in the air. He's whining.

"We're just playing Gina," Cam rolls his eyes.

"He doesn't like it! Put him down." I punch him in the arm. "Cameron stop it!" Diego starts throwing a flip out. He's scared and doesn't like being tossed.

"Mummy!" He screams and scares Cam. He nearly drops Diego.

"Pendejo!" I rip Diego from his arms. "I swear you don't listen! Come bebé."

"What's going?" Mamá asks.

"Mamá he won't leave Diego alone and he keeps throwing him in the air knowing damn well he does not like it."

"Cameron leave the child alone!" She throws her chancla at his head. "He's crying."

"Melli likes it?" He shrugs.

"Diego is not Melli!" I smack the back of his head. Melli is his daughter. It's short for Meliani. She's out with her mother, Hayley. The three of them live here with my mother and our sister Roni.

 The three of them live here with my mother and our sister Roni

He's so annoying, and she's absolutely adorable. I can't wait for them to get back so he'll have someone I play with. Diego sometimes doesn't like his uncle for reasons like this.

"Diego wanna play again?" Cameron asks with a smile.

"No!" Diego shouts. "Lee me lone."

"You said it wrong bug." Cameron is always teasing Diego and pestering him. I just know that he's gonna catch Diego on a bad day and it ain't gonna be pretty.

"Mummy tell hims lee me lone."

"You still want his hair cut, G?"

"Yeah can you finally stop playing and cut it?" I snap at Cam.

"Yeah. Let me get the clippers set up." He walks towards the bathroom. Diego only lets Cam cut his hair. He's too shy and gets scared/anxious around new people. We're going to see a therapist tomorrow at 3. After the appointment, the family is coming over my place for a gathering or something. "Alright bug, ready?" Diego wipes his face and nods. I set him down and he follows his uncle.

"Mamá!" I yell before I reach the kitchen. "I'm hungry! Is the food done?"

"Did the I say it was done?"

"No."

"Then there's your answer."

"Mamá!" Diego screams. I walk out the kitchen and towards the bathroom. "Mamá no quiero un corte de pelo (I don't want a haircut)."