nine

~Regina's POV~

"Hey! Regina!" I turn around after hearing my name. It's Robin. "Hey," he smiles. "I'm glad I caught you. Are you free anytime?"

"I'm free. I just dropped off my son and was going to get a coffee."

"Would you maybe like to get a coffee together?"

"Uh..."

"You don't have to. I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable. Oh man you're probably not even single. You just said you had a son. Oh gosh!" He rambles.

"Robin. Robin!"

"Y-yes?"

"I'm single and would love to get some coffee."

"Okay."

"Come on. We can walk there since it's close." He nods and we start walking to the shop.

-30 minutes later-

"Really and how did you get into that?" I asks.

"Somebody showed me and I haven't stopped since. My absolute favorite thing to do is camp. I love the outdoors."

"Is that something you do regularly?"

"I try to go whenever I have free time and the weather be permitting."

"I've never been camping."

"I'll have to get a group of friends and take you sometime. My sister loves camping too. Once a year we go together."

"Why haven't you become a park ranger or something, since you like the forest so much? Have you looked into that?"

"Yes and no. I really wanna go someplace new maybe up north or mid-west."

The bell on the door rings as someone enters. My back is to the door.

"Our boss is here," Robin says. "I gotta go. I can't be here with you."

"Robin?" Emma says. "What are you doing here?"

"Coffee boss." He stands. "Was heading back to work now. My break just ended." He hurries out the coffee shop.

"Regina?! What the hell are you doing with him?!"

"Whatever the fuck I want. You don't control me. I'm single." I stand up and grab my coffee. I walk out the building. Emma follows me. When she catches up to me she, bumps into me causing me to drop my coffee. "DA FUCK EMMA!! You're so immature. Fuck you! If you want me, earn me! Stop this jealous childish shit. You can't break up with me and expect me not to move on. Earn me or lose me."

"I know. I'm sorry." She steps closer.

"Emma no! I have a heart. I have a family to protect. Diego is already attached to you as it is. Stay away from us. You wanted to keep shit platonic and this is what you get."

"Regina I'm sorry. I panicked and I always fuck up anything before it can get serious."

"Like I said Emma. Earn me or lose me." I walk away. She grabs my wrist and pulls me back. She's pissed off, but so am I.

"I'm not about to earn what's already mine." I bite my lip as her voice sends chills down my spine. Fuck me Emma! Put me in my place. "You are mine. That's final."

"Yes."

"Tonight... seven thirty I'm coming over. I'm bringing food. I wanna see little man." I whimper and she pulls closer. "You want me to earn you, then this is how I'll start."

"Okay." She lets me go.

"Fuck that shit. I really wanna fire Robin's ass but that would only push you away. I want you." I turn and look at her. "I've missed you so much Regina. It's literally been hell this week. Seeing you and not being able to touch you. I'm really sorry baby. I was scared that you'd think I wasn't good enough for you or little man."