sixteen

~Regina POV~

"Um excuse me?" A woman taps me. "Are you Regina?"

"Why?"

"Are you?"

"Yea," I huff and open my door. I set my purse down on the front seat.

"Well I'm coming to you as a woman. I'm gonna need you to back off my woman?"

"Huh??" I'm genuinely confused.

"Emma, yea she's mine." She swings at me and I back up. The audacity. I look at her like she's crazy.

"Bitch di- did you? No you didn't. Are you serious?"

"Let's fight hoe."

"Oh hell no!" I turn around and walk right back to Emma's building. I ring the doorbell several times. The woman is right behind me with crossed arms.

"Woah woah. Who's at the door?" Emma opens up the door.

"Emily and Diego vamos ahora!" My children get their shoes on and come outside. "Go get in the car."

"Gina what's the matter. It's my weekend-"

"This fishy bitch just tried to swing at me. She's lucky I won't beat her ass. The fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Baby I don't know why she's here. Lily you need to go. You're messing up my relationship."

"No we don't have a relationship! Don't call me."

"I won-" I punch the woman in her face and walk to the car. I slam the door and drive off. Emma got me fucked up!

"Mummy where we going?" Diego asks me.

"To you grandmas. I gotta go to work. Shit!" Traffic. I groan and punch the steering wheel.

"Mummy-"

"Bebé I don't wanna talk right now. Mummy's sorry. She really upset right now. Is your sister strapped in her seat?"

"Yes."

-10:56-

"Mamá I need you to watch the kids today. Please por favor."

"What happened to Emma? It's her weekend."

"Her ex showed up acting all crazy and shit. Then-"

"Watch it Regina."

"Sorry but she was crazy and she tried to swing at me so I took my kids and told her we were done. I'm not about to have my children around that."

"I can't watch them. Ask Roni."

"Yeah I'll watch them," Roni says she's at the table eating breakfast.

"Thank you Roni. Here's some money for food and whatever. I place two twenties on the table and kiss my kids goodbye. "I'll see you all later." I get in my car and zoom to work.

~Emma's POV~

"Lilith you need to leave." My tone is stern. "You cannot come back. I'm trying to move on. Leave me alone."

"Emma come on. I'm pregnant."

"That's not funny. That's not my child. I don't want a child with you. Abort that shit."

"Emma don't talk to me like that?"

"Lilith I don't care if you are pregnant. I want no part to do with you. All you do is take take take. You just ruined my relationship."

"I had you first!"

"I don't belong to you. I want Regina. Stop interfering with my happiness."

"We can be happy together."