Day 3 - apple juice, fall-downs, and more tea

Yet another day passed, and it was time for the club meeting once again.  I finally got a bit comfortable with being here. As I entered the clubroom, the usual scene greeted me. 

"Hi [F/N]-chann~" Reiji sang, waving to me. 
"Hey, Reiji.... Looks like you're in a good mood today." I sweatdropped. 
"Hehe~" he giggled. "It's just that I'm still not used to you being in the club."
"I see..." I nodded. "... That's a quite simple thing to get you in a good mood... But I guess that's just you being you."
"Speaking of which... I'm kinda hungry~"  he pouted. "Will you come with me to buy a snack?"
"No thank you." I narrowed my eyes.
"Eeeeh???" he yelped. "That's... not like you at all!!"
"I have my own reasons... Why don't we take a look at your wallet, Reiji?"
"H-Huh?" he sweatdropped with a sheepish smile. "Why...?"
"No reason." I shrugged. "Just wanting to look at it."
"O-Oh..." he chuckled awkwardly, nervously getting out his wallet from his pocket. Fumbling with it a bit, he opened it. Then, he slowly got out it's contents, putting it onto the desk. The contents were two small coins.
"... Hahahaha..." he rubbed the back of his neck.
"I knew it." I rolled my eyes. "I can see through you, Reiji."
"That's not fair!" he whined. "How did you even know...?"
"Simple - if you had enough money, you would've bought a snack before coming to the clubroom. So either you aren't hungry and just wanted an excuse to take a walk... Or, you planned to "by chance" forget that you spent all of your money so I would give you some. But... there is also one more thing."
I flicked his forehead.
"You are always hungry! So that only leaves one option!"
"Wah-" he yelped, rubbing his forehead. "Okay, fine, you got me! Don't make me feel guilty!"
"You deserve to feel guilty..." I grumbled. 
"Haha." I heard Camus let out a gentle chuckle. 
"Eh?" Reiji looked at him questioningly, along with me. I didn't even notice he was listening to our conversation. His face was in his book, as always.
"Oh..." he looked away. "I... apologize, it was something in my book."
"Myu-chaaaan...." Reiji whined. "Tell [F/N] to let me borrow some money!"
"That's... Don't get me involved, Reiji." he sighed. "Besides... You should only buy what you can afford yourself. And frankly, after pulling a mischievous trick like that, I believe your suffering is quite fair retribution."
"..." I blinked at him.
"..... Sorry, I didn't mean that." he mumbled, returning his gaze to his book.
"Haha~" Reiji chuckled. "I really like when you speak your mind, Myu-chan~ It's rare, but it's a fun side of you!"
"... There is no way you would think that."
"You were right, though." he hummed. "I did something bad so I have to accept the revolution."
"Retribution..."
"Yeah, that!"
"Still, coming from you, Reiji..." Camus muttered. "... Well... I guess there is a little devil inside all of us."
"Hehe~" Reiji giggled.
"Don't let him fool you." I sighed. "He knows exactly what he is doing. He told you guys I'm joining the club before he even told me..."
"But...!" Reiji pouted. "You wouldn't have came if there was no cupcakes... So I had to trick Ran-Ran into making them!"
"Oh come on, give me more credit than that." I rolled my eyes. 
"Hehe...-"

Something suddenly hit Reiji hard in the face, falling on the desk after.

"GAH-!" he snapped. "Ow...! What was-... E-Eh?? A cookie!!"
It was a giant cookie wrapped in plastic. Reiji looked around.
"... I-Is this a miracle!? It must be because I paid my restitution!!"
"Retribution..." I and Camus corrected him.
"Hahahahaha!" I heard Ranmaru laugh. "Well, I was just gonna give it to you! But then I heard your blabbering about the cupcakes. It was totally worth it."
"R-Ran-Ran!" Reiji gasped. "That's so nice of you! I'm so happy!!"
He hugged the cookie.
"Jeez, just eat it..." I sighed. 
He hurried teared open the wrapping and took a huge bite.
"Sho goofd..." he mumbled with his mouth full, but then yelped. "Mmmf-! I bit my tounge..."
"You are going through a lot while eating a cookie." Ranmaru rolled his eyes with a chuckle, taking a bite of his own cookie.
"Oh, yours looks really great too!" Reiji gasped. "Can I try it?"
"What- no!"
"But yours is banana..."
"Yeah. Why do you think I gave you the other one?"
"Fine.." Reiji grumbled. "Still... I'm really happy that you shared this one with me! Hehe~"
Standing up, he hugged Ranmaru from behind. 
"Ugh...! I get it, I get it, get off!" Ranmaru groaned, trying to nudge the brunette off of himself, cookie still in hand.
"... Nom."
Reiji suddenly leaned over and took a bite of the cookie.
"Hey!!!" Ranmaru snapped. "Did you seriously just do that!?"
Reiji only laughed with his mouth full, running off to safety. Camus and I were laughing as well.
"Jeez, you are such a kid!" Ranmaru snapped after him. "Ai! Can you tell Reiji... Huh?"
He looked around - Ai was nowhere to be seen. 
"Ugh, where's Ai, anyway?"
"Good question..." Camus muttered. "Have any of you heard about him being late today?"
"Not me..." Reiji came back from the corner. 
"Yeah, I haven't either." I nodded. Camus let out a hum in thinking.
"... That's a bit unusual." 
"I hope he's okay..." Reiji frowned. 
"Of course he's okay." Ranmaru rolled his eyes. "He probably just had something to do. He's pretty popular, after all..."
"Eh?" Reiji yelped. "... You guys don't think he... he has a...!"
"Well, I wouldn't be surprised." Camus chuckled. "He is probably more desirable than all of us combined."
"Well, that's true..." Reiji chuckled as well.
"- Excuse me!?" Ranmaru snapped.