d̸̢̢̫̂̄̀̓̏̌Ã̶̝̝̞̭̊́̑̌̈̕͠ẙ̴̢̰̰̪̦̭͖͜͠Y̴̌͆ ̶̜̲̔̍̌͘4̴ ᗡͶƎ

A/N: Wattpad's just deleting the pictures that I put in this chapter, like Camus' song for example. It's really annoying and I'm gonna try to fix it soon. Sorry.

"Hello, [F/N]!" Camus greeted me immediately after I entered the classroom. "I've been waiting for you. Are you ready to continue reading? I brought my best tea today-"
"Ai!!" Ranmaru snapped. "I told you not to--... Ugh. Seriously, he's late again??"
"Inconsiderate as usual, Kurosaki." Camus looked at him coldly.
"Excuse me-?"
"Must you always interrupt my conversations with your incessant yelling?" he hissed.
"What are you talking about!?" he snapped. "You are saying that like I do it on a regular basis... I just wasn't paying attention, jeez..." he grumbled. "... What's gotten into you lately?"

RANMARU'S PART

He sighed.
".... Look. I was thinking for a while... and I went a bit too far yesterday..." he muttered. "I guess I just really felt threatened or something... But I know that this is something we are all part of... and another new member wouldn't hurt, as long as they're cool... And I guess another guy would be nice this time..." he rolled his eyes. "So..."
"Ranmaru..." he looked at him, before suddenly switching to his cold tone again. " Nobody cares . Why don't you go look for some leftover coins in the vending machines ? "
"......" Ranmaru stared at him with wide eyes, before letting out a loud groan and storming out of the classroom.
"Awe, man..." Ai sighed when he stepped into the clubroom. "I'm the last one here again..."
"Were you practicing piano again?" Camus looked at Ai.
"Yeah..." he chuckled awkwardly.
"You must have a lot of determination." the blonde smiled. "Starting this club, and now learning piano..."
"Well, I wouldn't call it determination... But, passion I guess. It motivates me to work hard for the festival, too. Anyway, [F/N]..." he smiled at me. "What do you want to do today? I was thinking we could--"
"We already have plans for today." Camus cut him off sharply.
"Ah..." he muttered, narrowing his eyes a bit. "Is that so...?"
"Yes. [F/N] is already engaged in a novel we are reading together. Aren't you glad I'm getting her into arts like literature?"
"... I suppose... I was just...." Ai started, then sighed. "Actually, it doesn't matter. Go do whatever you want."

"Yes..." Camus whispered under his breath with a wide grin for one second. "... Thank you for understanding, Ai."

"Actually, I have a request... Do you mind if I make some tea first?"
"Not at all." I shook my head.
"Thank you very much." he bowed his head to me a bit. "If there is one thing that can make reading here any better, it's a nice cup of tea.... Not to mention for yourself, as well."
Camus stood up, making his way over to the closet. I followed and watched as he took a small water pitcher.
"Can you hold this for a second?" he asked.
"Sure." I nodded, taking the water pitcher. He also fetched an electric kettle.
"I'm going to plug this in at the teacher's desk, and then we'll go and get some water."
He walked past me and set the kettle down on the teacher's desk. I simply watched his movements. The way he moved really contrasted his speaking mannerism. Especially because of his long legs, he appears elegant and methodical.
"Okay, may I have the water pitcher? Thank you. I will be right back."
"Ah, I might as well go with you..."
".... That's okay!" he quickly shook his head. "You stay here. It won't take long."
With that, he hurried out of the classroom.
"Ah... did Camus leave you again?" Ai sighed.
"Ah, no no... He's just filling up the water pitcher to make tea."
"Oh, alright. Sorry for misunderstanding."

...

Ten minutes passed. He said it wouldn't take long... Is something holding him up?
I was bored just waiting for him, so I decided to go look for him.

"Let's see..." I hummed to myself, walking down the hallway. The most logical place for Camus to be would be the nearest water fountain... With that thought, I headed down the hallway.
"... Haah.... haah...."
.... What's that noise...?
I heard panting coming from around the corner. Then suddenly, a sharp inhale - like someone was sucking the air through their teeth.
Are they in pain...?
I reached the corner and peered around it.
".... Camus...?"