Cleopatra

Julia's p.o.v:

I can't believe Courtney left in the Tardis without us! I swear, the Doctor and I stopped for ten minutes to talk to Sam, Dean, and Cas when we heard the sound of the Tardis. Now I have to find a time vortex manipulator. Those things hurt! Crappy mode of time travel...honestly!

I watch as the Doctor paced back and forth as I attempt to use the modified Find iPhone thingy I created with a mixture of my phone and the Tardis' monitors. Ah ha! Take that, you bloody awful piece of technology!

"Doctor!" He continued to pace, muttering to himself. "Doctor?" There he goes, ignoring me again. Rolling my eyes, I yell again, this time using his real name.  "Theta!" Oh, that got his attention. His brown eyes glanced over to my blue ones. His brown hair was practically sticking upright and only seemed to stick down properly where his glasses frame held them firm.

"Yes, alright. What is it?"

"I found her."

"What, where?" In seconds, he was leaning over me, both his arms planted firmly on the desk. This time, he was a good head and a half taller than me. My breath hitched slightly before I continued.

"153 bc, ancient Egypt."

"What's she doing there?" I turned slightly to face him with a laugh as I start to grab the controls.

"Well, let's find out!"

Quartz's p.o.v:

I had been traveling for months now and the galaxies and space itself knows be by many names. The detective. The endless wanderer. Bestower of Light. Quartz. And now Cleopatra.

I know what you're thinking. Cleopatra, really? Well, if it makes you feel any better, I didn't choose it. I just thought: I should visit ancient Egypt. How was I supposed to know that I look like their queen who had recently gone missing?

I've been here for about two days and the queen has been missing for nearly five. And it's only a matter of time before The Doctor and Julia find me. And they will catch up to me eventually. They always do. And I know running from my past won't help. But I am really good at it it seems.