Chapter 1

A/N: ⚠️PLEASE READ⚠️ This is my new & first Torrison fanfic! If you didn't read the description, this story will be unedited, so if you see something that needs to be changed, please let me know. I do plan to finish this story as well. Since this is my first fanfic, please bear with me if you decide to read this! If there are any ideas you have throughout the story, those are more than accepted! In the meantime, please enjoy this story :)

Tom walked down the halls of his new school, maneuvering past people as he worked his way to his next class, History. He stared down at his shoes as he was walking, hoping not to make any eye contact with anyone, he wanted to avoid confrontation at all costs, he hated having to do anything that would involve communicating with people. He wasn't rude, he just got really nervous when talking to new people, and sometimes he couldn't handle it.

Suddenly, someone knocked into Tom, making him fall down with his book and notebooks.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you." Tom heard a voice say.

Tom looked up and saw a boy standing in front of him, holding out a hand. Tom honestly thought that the boy was pretty attractive. His cheeks turned a shade of light pink as he took the boy's hand.

"It's all good mate," Was all Tom managed to say.

The boy bent down and picked up his stuff, handing it back to Tom once he gathered the three items. Tom took the books, smiling at the boy.

"Hey, I don't think I've seen you around here before, I'm Harrison, Harrison Osterfield," the boy said, holding his hand out for Tom to shake.

"N-nice to meet you, I'm, uh, I'm Tom. Tom Holland," To said, shaking the boy's hand. Truth is, Harrison knew Tom was new. He'd known since the first couple days of school when he first saw Tom. he thought he was attractive and wanted to get to know him if no one else did. After a week he decided he'd try to talk to Tom, but he didn't know he'd end up introducing himself like this, "and yeah, I-I'm new here." Tom said, looking down.

"Ah, well it's nice to meet you, Tom, maybe we can talk again later, I have to get to History," Harrison replied.

"Oh, me too. I mean, that's where I'm going as well."

"Oh cool, want to walk with me?" Harrison asked, hoping Tom would accept so he could talk to him and hopefully get to know him better.

"Oh, um, sure. If you want to." Tom sheepishly replied.

"Cool, let's go then." Harrison smiled.

"Where's all of your stuff?" Tom asked, noticing Harrison didn't have a history book or anything to write in or with.

"All my stuff's already in the class, I just came out here to see a friend, but I didn't see her," Harrison answered.

"Oh, cool," Tom said, entering his History class with Harrison holding the door for him.

♠♠♠ (Time Skip)

"Alright class," Mr. Cowherd began, "I don't have any work for you to do today, I'm taking a day to get all of your work put in place, so you can do whatever you want, just please don't get loud, thank you," Their History teacher finished.

Harrison turned to Tom, who was sitting in the desk to the right of his, "Perfect, more time for me to talk to you!" Harrison exclaimed, patting Tom's shoulder.

Tom looked down at the hand resting on his shoulder, feeling like he was being shocked in the spot in which Harrison's hand was placed.

"Sorry," Harrison replied, removing his hand from Tom's shoulder.

Tom hummed in response, looking down, feeling sad at the loss of touch, something he hasn't been said about in a long time.

"So," Harrison began after a few moments of silence, "is this your first year here?"

"Uh, y-yeah. I'm completely new here." Tom replied, playing with a pencil on his desk.

"That's cool. Have you gotten to know anyone yet?" Harrison asked.

Tom felt like a lump was in his throat. He was worried about what Harrison might say after he found out that Tom didn't know anyone. Would he think he was weird for not having any friends? Would he want to stop talking to him?

"N-no actually, not yet at least," Tom said quietly.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Harrison said.

"Maybe I could get to know you more, be the first person you get to know?" Harrison asked after a moment of silence.

"Um, yeah, sure. That'd be nice," Replied, smiling at the thought of getting to know someone.

The two boys continued to talk about their lives and who they are with Harrison telling Tom about himself and about the school. By the time the bell rang, signaling that class was over, Harrison had convinced Tom to meet him after school to take him to a café so they could get to know each other better.