e i g h t e e n

hero's POV;
we are now home, we have finished tour. jo is upstairs, asleep and i'm making her breakfast because she deserves it. i know she's tired, she's been working her arse off with this movie and i just want her to rest.
i never expected us to get so big, this movie has changed our lives. being a couple and after being a romance - it was easy to act. i am so in love with her so acting, in a movie with her was such an amazing experience.
i put her breakfast on a tray, i made her some avocado on toast, a bowl of her favourite fruit; watermelon chunks, pineapple and some raspberries. i then put a glass of orange juice on the tray, since she loves to drink it with breakfast. once i'd put it on the tray, i made my way upstairs. i heard jo watching something on her phone, so i didn't have to wake her up.
i walk into the bedroom with the tray in my hand, walking over to the bed and placing it on jo' lap
"i made you breakfast" i say proudly
jo has a huge grin across her face and sits up in the bed that we share.
"thank you baby, i love you" she says kissing my cheek.
i lay next to her, closing my eyes as she eats her breakfast.
"aren't you going to eat?" she asks
i shake my head.
"why"
"i feel sick" i reply.
i close my eyes and just lay there, i want to cuddle with jo but i'm waiting for her to finish her food.
for the next ten minutes, my eyes are closed and then i feel a small body cuddling into my arms. i open my eyes and jo is there. she rests her head on my chest and her arms are around my waist.
"i love you" she says. pulling the duvet up to her chin.