f o u r t y

the older kids are in the pool, hero and i are on the sun beds. i am in complete awe of how perfect my life has turned out to be.
"MOMMY LOOK" aleyna shouted, trying to get my attention.
i sit up, taking my sunglasses on - looking at aleyna. she jumps into the pool and then jumps onto the floatie flamingo.
"hero" i say, tickling his hand.
he sits up so quickly, it was funny. i wanted to jump into the pool like aleyna did, it looks fun - i must admit.
i move onto the subbed that hero is on and sit in between his legs, my head resting on his chest. i move my head to look up at him and i kiss his chin and he giggles. i am so in love with this man.
"kids, come on let's go eat some lunch" i shout, moving from in between hero's legs.
hero picks ethan and emily up from their bouncers that we brought for the villa - yes we put the bouncers outside because i don't want to leave them inside, i put the bouncers near us but in the shade so the babies aren't too hot or they don't get sun burnt - we brought the villa in the maldives because the kids love it here - it's like our second home. hero takes the ethan and emily to the kitchen and puts them in their high chairs.
"babe come" hero shouts from the back door entrance, holding his hand out for me to come hold it.
i jump on his back and hero carries me to the kitchen, practically throwing me onto the counter.
"DADDY I WANT TO HAVE A GO" liam shouts.
"after lunch" i say, kissing liam's puffy cheeks.
i made the kids a light lunch because they don't get hungry in the hot weather of the maldives. i made hero and i some pasta - i'm really surprised that the kids don't like pasta, as hero and i used to live off of pasta. for the older kids i made; cheese cubes, cucumber sticks, pepper sticks, hummus, pizza flat breads - which i just reheated for them - with some tortilla crisps, salsa and guacamole. for the younger two i gave them some baby food, some cauliflower and carrot - it's their favourite. the younger two tend not to finish their food but it's fine.
-