t w e n t y - f o u r

i've just gotten home, changed my clothes, showered and all that. i feel much more confident since i have my nails done and all.
i let my wet blonde hair flow over my shoulders and then i head downstairs to the love of my life. hero's sitting on the couch playing fortnite, he's occasionally shouting if someone kills him. it's a stupid game, i don't get the point in it.
"FOR FUCK SAKE" hero shouts as i sit down next to him.
"shut upppp" i whine
he will not be quiet. ugh, this is going to be a long night.
i got my nails a baby pink, same with my toes. they're cute.
"your nails look nice babe" he says, taking his headset off that i got him for christmas.
hero lifts my hands up to look at the nails, he then kisses me on the cheek - his left dimple visible.
i love how when he smiles, he has one dimple and it's so much more cuter than two.
"wanna play?" he asks and i shake my head.
hero turns off the playstation and puts the controller with the headset on the coffee table.
"how was your day?" i ask him, cuddling into him.
"good, i cleaned the office up. there was a load of papers everywhere." he replies
"i read your letters again, they're cute. not because you were.. just cause you wrote them and all. you didn't text me"
"it's fine, they're cringy anyways" i say, running my fingers through his soft brown hair.
"they're not" he argues, kissing my forehead.
i cuddle up into his chest, i can heat his heart beating.