1

A young boy walked through the streets in a black hoodie and a cargo jacket both where far to large, he was carrying a giant duffle bag most likely made for someone with a strength quirk. Underneath the hood you could see shaggy roughly cut black and green hair and a dull green eye along with bloody bandages covering half of his face. This boys name was Izuku Midoriya.

Standing on a corner he turned to watch a TV in the window of the electronics store. The TV was currently showing the news. "All Might appeared and defeated the villain in one punch, in other news the infamous Galaxy Eye now has even more to worry about as during the holidays principle Nezu of U.A has decided to hunt the vigilante using a team of his own choosing, add this to the several teams already dedicated to catching him and the vigilante may face justice at last after a three year long run". As they said the a picture of him was shown.

In reality it was a poor drawing with a cartoonishly wide smile and a black eye with little white specks all held inside a vague silhouette. A thin sickly man next to him sighed "They still haven't caught that guy yet". He would've continued but he noticed Izuku had disappeared. A villain made of sludge raced across the street before the man could question this.

Izuku was now walking under a bridge several miles from that corner when bursting out of the sewers was a man made of sludge. "Oh sweet a flesh suit little small but I should fit". Izuku looked at him dully "That would be a bad idea". The villain ignored him and lunged forward but Izuku easily dashed backwards his hair now covering his eyes. "They just never listen". Looking up at the villain his eye had changed from from green to pink, purple and every colour in between thousands of brilliant white lights dancing atop the shifting colours.

He gently placed his bag on the ground before pulling his arm back an orb of plasma forming over his hand of the same colour scheme. Suddenly he stopped his attack reverting to normal and even appearing frightened. All Might burst from the sewers shouting his catch phrase and blasting the villain all over the place.

Izuku kept up his facade for a moment before smiling brightly at All Might. "Thank you mister All Might sir uhh ha-hay can you sign my bag". All Mights smile widened "Of course my boy and might I say you got quite an arm to lift such a thing". He took a sharpie from him and signed the bag next to several dozen other signatures. How the hell did the boy get Endeavour of all people to sign it. "Now I must be off I have a meeting today so I best drop this one off at the station". He then leapt away the boy having made a strangely large impression on him.

Izuku sighed and wiped himself off with a towel he pulled out of the bag. He tiredly said "Jackass got sewage all over me". Before jogging away not aware of the mousey, dogy, beary little eyes following.

Expect more chapters for this tomorrow.