13

Though Izuku was technically supposed to return to U.A after the sports festival, but he was immiediately told to get 'work experience' in the form of an internship.

As he wasn't even there no one voted for him. Plus since it was something of an open secret that he was the infamous Galaxy Eye no one was exactly keen to let him into their agency even for a week.

So he was allowed to continue running around the streets taking down villains and hunting Stain apparently. He didn't know that was the ninja's name but ok. He had very little on Stain at the moment but it all seemed oddly familiar. Shrugging off the feeling he knew this guy Izuku looked over his case further allowing a touch of galaxy to flow.

It didn't take long for his quirks to understand everything about Stain including when he would attack next. Though Izuku would still need to see him properly to know who he was. Now knowing this Izuku decided to mostly lay low only doing work when he happened upon a fight rather then actively seeking them out.

By the time the day rolled around Izukus gear had arrived all he'd really done was remove the excess belts, and some other things he had found in it. So here was watching over back alleys in a far less kinky outfit. And apart from the occasional thing he really didn't want to think about Stain had done nothing.

Just when Izuku was starting to think he had got it wrong there was an enormous explosion. Izuku had no clue whether that was Stain or not but he was bored and it was a fight. Flying in the fights direction he saw several heroes fighting what he could only guess were nomu. He couldn't help but sigh was the league really doing this shit again, let's just hope Katsumi is not there.

Dropping out of the air Izuku came in with a spin kick. The nomu was easily able to block this or he would have been had Izuku's leg not shifted into a sword. As it was the blade sheared through the arm and a large amount of the nomus chest.

He spun around back onto his feet and kicked out launching the nomu into another one saving a hero in blue sea themed gear. He just gave a smile and a wave before impaleing another nomu. It didn't kill it but it was fun, especially when he made the blade wider.

Hay sorry this chapter was meant to be out yesterday.