7

Izuku was sat down quitely in a classroom doing school work. School work. Thankfully he was saved when All Might burst into the room "Like a normal person". He strutted to the podium and said "Hello class today we will be doing, hero training". The class erupted in cheers and Izuku incinerated his school work. "Now before we begin we have to get you all in uniform". Out of the wall popped a couple suit cases.

"Ahh and Izuku while you may be a teacher for this activity you will still need to be in character so here".

All Might thrust out a suit case that Izuku hesitantly took. Laying it down Izuku pulled out a hero suit that kind of looked a knights armor on the chest plate there was a couple of lines and dots that vaguely looked like a constellation.

Izuku gave All Might a blank look "What is this". All Might sweat dropped at his tone "Uhh Nezu believed you may need a white knight look so as to be accepted". Izuku tossed it to the side and looked back in the case "And whats that under it". All Might was briefly puzzled before saying "Ah Midnight did mention something about making a back up suit cause you would hate that". Izuku slowly looked over the second outfit "Well she was right, and Nezu knows he fucked up when I'd rather wear something made by Midnight".

Later as the students exited a tunnel they saw All Might in his silver age costume. Mina spotted him and said "Hay nice gear sometimes teach"."Thank you pink person I've never bothered to learn the name of".

The suit in question consisted of a very dark purple tank top the stomach alternating between actual shirt and belts four in total all with silver buckles . The lowest belt had a large waist cloth split at the front and a bit at the back with a flag over it hanging off of his right side. The flag had a constellation on it this time clearly resembling an eye. The cloth covered a bit less then a third his waist. He had normal pants and a fingerless gloves that went to about his elbow on his left arm. The final piece was a black strapless eyepatch.

Izuku ignored her stating her name and clapped his hands his eye closed and a wide grin his face "Now to have you all fight for my amusement, oh and you improvement thats important to I suppose". Izuku then began to call names in a completely random order.

Ok I admit it. The only point of this chapter was Izuku hero suit.